Pages

Thursday

A Conversation About Love


Can you love people on the internet, people you have never met?  Yes you can. My love for the people who visit my blog (people I have never met) is what motivates me to write the messages you see here.  I write because I love people, the world over, with every fiber of my being. I love the feeling of being connected to them and sharing the wisdom and insights with them that have made life easier for me. I do this with the hope that what I learned will make life easier for other people too. Take a few minutes to read the amazing 'true' love story titled: Letter In The Wallet It is not only a love story, it's a law of attraction story.




.


1 comment:

  1. Frederick, I just wanted to express my appreciation for you and your blog. I love that phrase "the organizing intelligence of the Universe", as it reminds me of Wallace D. Wattles calling it "the thinking substance". So much fun to be had with words... and everything else! Yay for love and levity.

    ReplyDelete