Pages

Monday

Turning it over to the Genie in your Mind


I have things happen to me that I have no control over. I could call them unpleasant things but I do not. The reason I don't is because I know literally, within my heart of hearts, the universe has something better in store for me..  All I have to do is turn over the so called 'unpleasant' thing to the 'Genie in my mind' to handle it for me. And once I turn it over, I don't take it back. As a result, in perfect timing, the Genie always gives me back what I want or something better. That is how I create a magical life for myself


GENIE Defined: The Genie is the organizing intelligence of the universe, a spark of which lives inside each and every one of us. This intelligence connects us to one another in very real and tangible ways.  This intelligence has the power to solve any problem we have through enlisting the help of other people.  

The Genie does this by working silently behind the scenes of our lives orchestrating circumstances and events in our favor. However it can't do this for us until we release the problem. 

The reason for that is because this intelligence never violates our free will and will not help us out until we release the problem to this force of intelligence that many people call God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment