Pages

Tuesday

Open Discussion: Beliefs DRIVE you, right or wrong, they drive you....

.
OPEN DISCUSSION

Beliefs DRIVE you, right or wrong, they drive you....

Beliefs that drive you, do not live in your conscious mind. They are thoughts anchored in your subconscious mind that operate on automatic pilot outside conscious control.

A belief anchored in your subconscious is alway more powerful than what you believe consciously. For example, if you consciously believe you can easily attract what you want using the law of attraction but that belief is contradictory to a belief anchored in your subconscious mind, that you must work hard to get what you want, then the belief in your subconscious mind will win every single time.

The conflict people always face in life is between what they consciously want and what their subconscious mind wants for them.

(This post is open for your on-going comments, questions and discussion.)

1 comment:

  1. I believe you must work hard to get what you want and never stop working until you get it. And if you do stop, you will never get what you want. There are no free lunches in life, no lucky breaks, everything is achieved by hard work. If you want something you must work hard on a continuous basis or you will never get what you want. I have seen the movie 'The Secret' and read tons of stuff about the law of attraction including lots of Abraham-Hicks stuff. As good as that all sounds, that doesn't work for me because for reasons I don't understand, my subconscious mind rejects that information and insists that I either work hard to get what I want or I will never get what I want... And when I try to use the law of attraction to get what I want, my mind fills up with all kinds of awful ideas of what will happens to my life if I don't continue working hard..

    ReplyDelete