Pages

Monday

Such Radical Honesty. I'm Impressed! (Blog post)

.
A person who identified himself as Gene Michaels just posted the following comment on my Kindness Project Page. It is one of the most honest comments I have seen posted anywhere:
-------------------------------------------
Gene Michaels. Michigan

I personally don't feel kind all the time and I don't like to be kind all the time but I am no fool. I know even if I don't feel kind or want to be kind, being unkind is like lighting a match in a dry Forest. A vocal act of unkindness on my part will ignite a group of people to be unkind back to me. Since I know that, I handle all of my unkind feelings privately so I don't infect other people with my unkind attitudes which are a result of unkindness's done to me in the past.

-------------------------------------------------
Help Me Plant SEEDS Of Kindness Everywhere:
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment