Pages

Saturday

Vandals TORCHED our Playground last night, I'm Angry (See Photo)

..
People who are unkind have no idea the havoc they cause in other people's lives. In my hometown where I grew up, vandals torched the town's playground last night (See Photo). It was this beautiful wood structure built by donations and by volunteers. In fact, next month my son and his family are coming to visit from Texas. I was going to take them to that playground to play but now I can't. Am I anger? Yes I am but every time I get angry about an unkind act, I use my anger as an ALERT signal to perform an act of kindness to make up for the unkind action that someone else committed. Please support my Kindness Project, click here -------------------------------------------------
Help Me Plant SEEDS Of Kindness Everywhere:
.

No comments:

Post a Comment