Pages

Sunday

Your Passion will Save Your BUTT!

 
Passion more than anything else is what makes people successful, not hard work.  Many people work very, very hard but never achieve the success they want. Passion is what makes the difference.

When people make mistakes, we often times say they made an ass of themselves. However, your PASSION makes up for the mistakes you make and dissolves judgments people have about your talent...  Here is an example of what I am talking about. In this video, you will hear a very passionate man sing You Never Walk Alone.  Although he sings a couple of notes off key in this song, his passion for this song made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and moved me to tears. And I am not easily moved to tears. His passion is so powerful that it made me not care that he sang a couple of notes off key.  His passion 'muted' the critical voice in my head....that how powerful genuine passion is...



-------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment