Pages

Wednesday

Gratitude is Powerful, POWERFUL Stuff

.
YES, it is true. Gratitude for Negative Feelings makes them Go POOF. 
Message #10 in my series of daily gratitude messages explains in detail how this is possible. If you haven't yet signed up for my free gratitude messages, fill in the form below.
For some of you, what I just shared with you about the power of gratitude to make negative feelings go POOF will sound too good to be true to you. To you I say this, prove me wrong.
I say the following to you with all the humility I can muster, if people knew what I knew about the relationship between gratitude and making negative emotions and feelings go POOF, no one would ever be taking drugs or pills to sedate and medicate their feelings. - Frederick Zappone


No comments:

Post a Comment