Pages

Saturday

Grab your POWER back, the easy way....


Simplicity is Genius
The conscious mind chooses and decides, the subconscious mind delivers the result...

Everyday my I receive evidence my intentions are coming true. Why? Because I command my subconscious to provide me with daily evidence. and it does. Everyday, I am receiving more and more of what I want because I command my subconscious mind to deliver the results I want and it does.

The only thing that will stop the same thing from happening to you is fear. It is not fear itself that stops you, it's your belief in fear, it is your fear of fear, it is you giving fear your power that stops you from having what you want. For without you, fear is nothing, fear has no power at all.

Here is an excellent article on the workings of the conscious and subconscious mind... Understanding how the conscious and subconscious mind works will make life very easy for you.

http://www.mind-your-reality.com/subconscious_mind.html


.

No comments:

Post a Comment