1. They trust their bad feelings more than their good ones.
2. They get upset with people and things they can not change.
3. They give their power away by blaming others.
4. They think negative thoughts and then you argue with those thoughts.
5. They are addicted to feeling bad and don't realize it.
6. Life is hard for other people so they think it should be hard for them too.
7. It is more important for people to like them than for them to like themselves.
8. They believe LIES that are passed onto them as truth.
9. They are afraid to make waves or rock the boat.
10. They allow the critic in their head to rule their life.
Related Reading: Dealing with the Critics in my life...