Pages

Saturday

Inspirational Quotes About FEAR....



When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers. - Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. - Bertrand Russell

We attempt to control those that we fear.

Fear is the devil working in disguise.


Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will. - James Stephens

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. = Eleanor Roosevelt

Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie

The enemy is fear. We think it is hate; but, it is fear. - Gandhi



Every time I 'reacted' then act on my reaction that was an ALERT signal telling me that 'fear' was running my life...  All fear is good for is making a bad situation worse and creating more fear in our life until we become afraid of everyone and everything. The worst thing about fear is that it makes us afraid of ourselves, of our own thoughts and feelings

Realizing what fear had done to me, I made it my intention to dissolve the fear thoughts that entered my mind rather than giving them the power to harm me in any way.  I did just that, and from my experience of turning bad feelings into good ones, my Feeling Good, No Matter What, Newsletter was born.

Did you know that every thought you think that makes you feel bad about yourself are not your thoughts at all but thoughts created by other people to manipulate, dominate and control you. Other people not only created those thoughts but convinced you those thoughts were the truth about you, The sad part is, once you believed the LIES people told you about yourself, you entered into hell on earth.

My Feeling Good, No matter What, Newsletter is for people tired of living in fear. My newsletter is for people who want to thrive and prosper in all areas of their life rather than just surviving and getting by. 

My newsletter is for people who want to go from living a lukewarm life to living a life full of passion, excitement and adventure. My newsletter is for people who consciously want to create their future life rather than leaving their future life to chance, accident or luck.

My newsletter is for people who want to give up being addicted to 'bad feelings' which forces them to overeat, over-drink and take drugs with harmful side effects.

My Feel Good Newsletter contains a new way of thinking. This new way of thinking will set you free from the 'mind traps' society created that make you live in fear and control you.This new way of thinking will allow you to experience yourself as the MAGNIFICENT, POWERFUL, LOVABLE to core human being you always knew, deep down in your heart, that you truly were.

A subscription to my newsletter normally cost $50.00 but to readers of my blog, for a limited period of time, you can subscribe to my newsletter for a one time payment of only $15.00

-- Frederick Zappone

AUTHOR NOTE: In my early years, life knocked me down time and time again. Two of my children died unexpectedly, I went bankrupt twice and ended up divorced two times. I could have quit, given up. I could have even committed suicide but I didn't. Instead, I used what life threw my way to motivate myself to find a new way of thinking, a way of thinking that would set me free to create a life full of joy, inspiration, happiness and success. I did just that for myself rather than continuing to live in fear, doubt and dread.... and you can too


SUBSCRIBE NOW

Feeling Good (No Matter What) Newsletter

12 Month Subscription, 24 Issues, Delivered By E-mail Twice A Month

One Time Payment

$15.00


CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON NOW

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
After making your payment, click on the 'FREDERICK ZAPPONE' button located on the payment receipt page to immediately begin receiving your newsletter subscription.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment