Pages

Wednesday

Why I Love Jesus.....

.
I am not a preacher, I don't belong to any religion but I do write about Jesus.

Jesus is my role model not because some religion threatened me with hellfire and damnation if I didn't believe in him but because I liked how Jesus lived his life. 

I don't agree with everything Jesus said but I agree with a lot of what he said.  Jesus was one of the greatest possibility thinkers of all time.  Because of what Jesus said and because I choose to believe what he said I know I have the power to created miracles in my own life, anytime I want....and I do.

 

"I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen. - Jesus


Related Reading:  

It is you God, I love above all the rest.

I gave up suffering for all time...

No comments:

Post a Comment