Pages

Sunday

I get rejected 99.99% of the time. (The Good things Rejection Taught me)


I get rejected 99.99% of the time in my line of work. 99.99% of the time people do not buy the self improvement products I have to offer or donate money in support of all the free knowledge and information I share with them on my blog. That is not a bad thing.  Let me explain. 

Rejection has made me more sensitive to other people's feelings and has made me care about other people more than I ever thought was humanly possible.  Rejection has softened my heart causing me to go out of my way to never reject another person who comes to me for help.  If I cannot help them personally, I try to point them in the direction of someone who can.  

I put my heart and soul into my blog, newsletter and Thought Mastery program. I share what I have to  offer with people daily and daily I am rejected 99.99% of the time. I do not blame anyone for the amount of rejection I receive, especially I do not blame myself. I accept it as 'what is' in my 'present moments of living' and continue to move forward, continue to persist against all hope.

What drives me to continue on, in spite of all odds, is my unrelenting passion to share the best of myself with others. To share what I have learned that has gotten me successfully through the unexpected death of two of my children, two divorces, two bankruptcies to the other side. 

In spite of the rejection and tragedy in my life,  I live a happy, healthy, prosperous life. That is possible because I do not take rejection personally. I take rejection as re-direction

I take it that God or the 'Organizing Intelligence Of The Universe' is re-directing my life to something bigger and more magnificent than I could ever imagine possible for myself.


Your comments and/or questions about this article are most
welcome, please post them in the comment section below.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My passion is Inspiring and EMPOWERING YOU with my tweets
and articles. In return your donations or purchase of my Feeling
Good Newsletter ($15.00) or my Thought Mastery Program
 ($49.97) INSPIRE and empower me. - Frederick Zappone




No comments:

Post a Comment