Pages

Monday

Find Your Inner Peace by letting your INNER GROUCH speak!



I feel peaceful and calm most of the time because I don't suppress my inner grouch. I allow it to speak into thin air where it feels relief without harming anyone in any way. When I resist my inner grouch or try to ignore it, I become a very unhappy person, moaning, bitching and complaining about everything. Now that I have given my 'inner grouch' a voice without feeling guilty in any way, I feel peaceful and calm most of the time.  Try it, you'll like it. You can anonymously  bitch about whatever it is that makes you feel bitchy in the comment section of this post.







6 comments:

  1. I hate rude, selfish, inconsiderate people and what I hate most is pretending I don't hate when I do... I hate holding my ''inner grouch' in, Thank you for giving me a place to express my bitchy, grouchy self. I feel such a sense of relief. I will be back to bitch more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my life I was taught to be a nice person. The trouble is I was nice at the expense of feeling like shit myself. Why? because some asshole taught me that I wasn't allowed to express my 'inner grouch' to people who were treating me like shit.. Thank you for giving me a safe place to express my inner grouch. - Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it that people don't want what I have to offer. Fuck them! Yes it does feel better letting my inner grouch speak. I am glad I said it, - CameraMan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could sell a thing if my Gawd dam life depended upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck you all, well not quit all but most, especially the people who fucked me over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that no matter what I do, I can't get what I want... God must be punishing me or am I doing it to myself????????

    ReplyDelete