Pages

Wednesday

Today's Inspirational One Liners - January 11, 2017

  • Conditional LOVE is not love at all, it is CONTROL
  • Because I have NO CONTROL over other people, there business is none of my business
  • You do not have to be SMART to become RICH, you just have to have the right beliefs, thoughts and attitudes.
  • To hate you I must first feel the HATE FEELING inside of me... And since I don't like that feeling I don't HATE you.
  • TRUST Yourself and the God of your understanding because that is all you got...
  • I make it a point to UNDERSTAND people because I know when people are not they, often times, become depressed.
  • Putting PEOPLE down does not make me feel good about being me that's why I don't do it...
  • You CAN do it.. I am an ENCOURAGER, always  encouraging people to do what they want to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment