Pages

Tuesday

For Those People Who Feel Abandoned By God

Just because we feel abandoned by God does not mean God has abandoned us, it just means we are not aware of His presence  

I must admit, it is hard to be unaware of God's presence when you realize that not one human being could have possibly created the Universe and all the wonderful things in the Universe. Things such as the birds and bees, flowers and trees along with the stars in the skies, the water in the oceans and the vast galaxies that go light-years beyond our own galaxy along with creating the likes of you and me.

For myself when I am not feeling God's presence that simply means 'thoughts of fear' are ruling my life.  When I feel God's presence I always feel good about being me.  To feel God's presence I have to focus on what I love, what I am grateful for, what makes me happy 

It is God intention for all of us to be happy and to be deeply in love with ourselves and with each other. God wants us to love ourselves as He loves us, unconditionally. He love everything about us. He loves us exactly as we are and wants us to love ourselves that way too.

This I know for sure, all thoughts and feelings that make me feel good about being me are from God, the rest are not. 

Self-Love 'Thought Mastery' Program

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment