Pages

Friday

How I ATTRACT Money To Myself (Step By Step)



I will explain my process of attracting money to myself in specific steps so you can easily understand how it is done.

STEP 1. Everything in life, including money, is created twice, first mentally, then physically. There are no exceptions.

Before I attract money to myself,  I think of the ways I want to attract it that are FUN, EASY to do and make me FEEL GOOD about being me. This is the important part because if you are not having fun, if it is not easy for you to do and if doesn't make you feel good about being you, you will become easily discouraged and give up before you succeed.

STEP 2.  Thoughts attract people to us or keep them away from us. Thoughts are 'energetic vibrations' that both attract and repel.

When I think of the thoughts I am going to write or speak to people I think in terms of which thoughts will attract people to me VERSUS which thoughts will keep people away from me. 

I can tell which thoughts will attract people to me by how they FEEL. If they feel good I use them, if they don't I delete them.  Does my method of using words to attract people to me work?  My words attracted you here, didn't they? That's your proof. 🌝


STEP 3. Offer people what they want, not what you think they want.

Once you are able to attract people to you with your written or spoken words you must offer them something of great value.

QUESTION: What has the greatest value to people? 

ANSWER: Any product or service that adds to person's happiness, health and prosperity or any product or service that makes people love, appreciate and accept themselves more.  

For the most part, people are not going to give you money for no reason at all. You have to make it ATTRACTIVE for people to give you money.  

QUESTION: How do you do that?  

ANSWER: You make it 'attractive' for people to give you money by promising them (a promise that you can absolutely keep) something they want that they cannot get from anyone else but you.

For example, I offer people a 'one of a kind' ' financial growth' program about the thoughts, beliefs and attitudes people must have if they expect to attract money in abundance to themselves with no effort at all. 

In my program I explain in great detail the 'thought principles' I use that have allowed me to 'thrive and prosper'. These principles will allow people who read my program to 'thrive and prosper' too.

The most important part of attracting people to my program is I offer them my program by donation and not a fixed retail price. 

Offering people my program by donation served two functions. First, no one is excluded from buying my product because of price. Secondly, based on the donations I received (high, low, none at all) I received the feedback I needed to be more selective in the 'words' I used to make sure people felt safe in making a donation in exchange for my program. 

I also made it a point to increase the value my program. Along with my program I now give people  a copy of my Money Coaching PDF file that is filled with tips on the easiest ways to attract the money they want  PLUS a  copy of my highly acclaimed book about money. Here are comments I received from people who have read my book about money.

• A down to earth, no nonsense and concise book that tells you exactly how to allow money to flow to you. I am excited to put these principles to work for me. - Linda Altobell

• Frederick Zappone cuts to the chase. There is no filler here. He gives you clear and simple reasons why what you have been doing has not been working for you - as well as clear and simple actions to take to turn things around! - BJK



You might be interested to know that before I was able to attract money to myself with effortless ease, I went bankrupt twice. I share that piece of information with you to let you know my insights into attracting money were hard earned. You get no academic theory in my money program, only 'real life' insights and knowledge about money that will make the 'money attraction' process easy for you to do. To get your own copy of my money program now, click on the donate button below.



If you have less, donate less.
If you can afford more, donate more.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION

After making your donation, click on the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE button located on the donation receipt page to immediately download your copy of  My Money Program, My Money Coaching PDF file along with my book about money.






No comments:

Post a Comment