Pages

Friday

3 Steps to Developing A Bulletproof Attitude

All thoughts have consequences and the first place we feel the consequences of our thoughts (for better or worse) are in the body.

Feeling bad, in my experience, never means there is anything wrong with you other than the fact you got sucked into thinking thoughts that are the wrong thoughts for you.  

The Good News, The Bad News, The REALLY Good News 

First the good news. When you're thinking the 'right thoughts' for you, you will feel inspired and empowered and feel AWESOME being you.

The Bad News.

Unfortunately we do not live in this world alone. We live in the midst of a variety of people with attitudes and beliefs very different than our own. Many of the attitudes out there are toxic poison to our soul because those attitudes contain elements of fear. 

The elements of fear contained in those attitudes are designed to make us doubt ourselves and/or to control our thinking and behavior in some way. People do this for their own best interests and not our own.

Everyday, in some way, someone is trying to sell you on their thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes about something. Sadly a lot of those beliefs and attitudes are designed to discourage and defeat folks and make them feel less than the magnificent, powerful people they truly are.

The REALLY Good News 

To survive in a world where a percentage of people are hell bent on controlling your thinking and behavior for their own best interests, you must develop a Bulletproof Attitude. 

Here are the two attitudes I adopted for myself along with one action step that allowed me to create my own  bulletproof attitude.

1. All thoughts that makes me feel good about being me, are the right thoughts for me, the rest our not.

2. Nothing can defeat me except my very own thoughts or my thoughts about other people's  thoughts, still my thoughts.

Negative thoughts that replay themselves in my head, that seem outside my immediate control, are thoughts living in my subconscious mind that play on automatic pilot. Those thoughts. in most cases, are triggered by the words and actions of others,

Replacing negative thoughts in my subconscious mind with thoughts that inspired and empowered me was the most important step I took in developing my bulletproof attitude.  

In regard to reprogramming your own subconscious mind there are many programs out there that can show you how to do that. Personally, I think the program I developed for myself, that I shared with many of my friends, before I made it available to the public is the simplest and easiest one to use. It is also the most affordable. 

To learn more about my program, click here







No comments:

Post a Comment