Pages

Thursday

Self-Love Thought Mastery

Would you deliberately think negative thoughts? Of course not! So why do you think thoughts that cause you to feel worried, fearful, anxious, upset, depressed, guilty, shamed or angry? The answer is, you don't.
 
Negative thoughts are not your fault. They are the fault of negative thoughts living in your subconscious mind that operate on automatic pilot outside your immediately conscious control. If they didn't operate on automatic pilot they'd be easy for you to control but they are not.

This automatic playing of 'negative thoughts' on the part of your subconscious mind causes you to feel like the victim of your thoughts rather than the master of them.

Many of you have had negative thoughts running around inside your mind for so long you have accepted them as normal.  The problem is those thoughts are not normal at all, they are abnormal. Those thoughts cause you to feel less than the magnificent person you truly are.

To have control over your thoughts requires reprogramming your subconscious mind with thoughts that inspire and empower you. If you don't reprogram your subconscious, it will continue playing, on automatic pilot, thoughts that discourage, hurt and defeat you.

In my Self-Love 'Thought Mastery' program I teach people a simple yet highly effective method to eliminate negative thoughts living in the subconscious mind. My insights about how your subconscious mind works will make it easy for you to re-program your subconscious.  

Re-programming  your subconscious will allow you to automatically think thoughts that inspire and empower you rather than continuing to think thoughts that cause you to feel less than the magnificent, powerful, lovable to the core person you truly are.

Additionally, in my program I also share with you the easiest ways to love yourself more and criticize yourself less. The inspiration to create this program came from seeing the changes in my own life as a result of successfully reprogramming my own subconscious mind.

As a result of reprogramming my subconscious with thoughts that inspired me, my health and finances, along with my relationship with others, improved dramatically. This happened faster than I imagined possible. It is AMAZING how good life is once we rid our subconscious mind of the negative thoughts that sabotaged us in the past.

Reprogramming your subconscious is easier than you think 

See testimonials for my program at the bottom of the page.

-- Frederick Zappone



Self-Love 'Thought Mastery' Program

For maximum effectiveness the content of my Self-Love Thought Mastery program is delivered to you via e-mail over a period of 21 days. The information contained in the program is concise and to the point. To get the benefits from my program I promised you all you have to do is read through the 21 email messages one time. With my program there is nothing to figure out since everything has already been figured out for you. That why so many people consider my program to be the ultimate self-care program. - Frederick Zappone


ONE TIME PAYMENT

$33.00




IMPORTANT INFORMATION


After making your payment, click on the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE BUTTON located on the payment receipt page to receive the first of your Twenty-One Self-Love Thought MASTERY lessons. To make sure you are as successful in reprogramming your subconscious mind as I have been in re-programming mine I have included my personal email address with the program so you can contact me any time in case you have questions about my 'reprogramming method.'



 Self Love Thought Mastery Testimonials


• Frederick this new paradigm of self-love that you are teaching is truly revolutionary. I'm glad I've embarked on your Self-Love program. It is exactly what I have been looking for to wake me up to the habits that no longer serve me so that I can install self-loving thoughts and behaviors. - McKinley Williams, Los Angeles

• Mr. Zappone your Self-Love program has opened me up and improved EVERY area of my life. My self-awareness, confidence, energy and motivation has grown by leaps and bounds. And my sense of well being has increased too. I highly recommend your program. I only wish I had done this sooner. Tina Moore, UT

• As a result of doing the things you suggested in your self-love program, I noticed that the other things I wanted to achieve, besides loving myself more, started to manifest by themselves, as if by magic. Who would of thought that self love could make miracles happen but it does. Thank you. - Maria B. Australia

• I only bought your program a week ago and already I am noticing changes. I had frequent heart palpitations due to anxiety, which have disappeared. My cravings for sweets, which made it nearly impossible to lose weight and are now non-existent. I still have a lot of work to do, but I can't wait to see what happens in the future. - Michael D., VA

• I have been on the spiritual path from age 14, read hundreds of books on positive thinking, so I know your insights are the truth. I look forward to learning more from your program. - Marie J. Beaumont The Lemonade Diet

• Thank you for all your wisdom, Frederick. I look forward to more of your insights..---brilliant messages full of fantastic thoughts. - Abby C. NYC

• Thank you for your self love thought program. There were times when I wasn't sure about it, but looking back now I see that you have launched me onto the path that I needed to take. I have had a number of important insights and I am now moving in the direction I needed to go. I feel confident that I will reap the benefits I was hoping for. - Thank you Frederick. Geneviève, Alabama

• Thank you Frederick for your program. It has been more helpful than years of going on and on to people about my problems and more helpful than talking with various professionals. I think that it's not only your perspective but it's your delivery. . Thank you sincerely for your program. - Lily W. Montana

• I was unemployed when I signed up for Frederick's Self-Love Mastery Program. After I failed to get a job I interviewed for, I wrote Frederick. He assured me that this rejection was simply a re-direction to something better for me. He also provided me with simple and clear instructions on how to raise my consciousness and vibration. Shortly thereafter, I was offered a job with pay significantly higher than my requested salary. I believe that the dramatic improvement in my employment situation was due in large part to Frederick's clear writings and personal support which helped me to tap into the transforming power of self-love. - Bill K., New Jersey