Pages

Saturday

Celebrities with Money Problems Call Me.

Getting CELEBRITIES out of Financial jams, that's my job. The latest reported 'celebrity financial news' is that the $100,000,000 Trust that Lisa Presley inherited at age 25 is now worth $14,000. She's suing her former business manager of negligence and mismanaging her finances.

When it comes to money problems, celebrities are just as human as the rest of us... It amazing to me how many celebrities making more than a $1,000,000 a year have money problems.  I shouldn't be amazed because money problems are usually a result of unconscious 'attitude problems' celebrities have with money.

For celebrities, the worst part is they trust people with their money they should never trust and spend money on people they should never spend money on. In addition,  they use money to buy things they don't need as a way to buffer themselves against dealing with their own insecurities.

One of the reasons celebrities like working with me is because I never reveal their names to anyone. In addition, I  never sell information I know about them for any reason.  In my business, my word is my bond and my reputation is everything.

Successfully managing money is easy to do when you have the 'right attitudes' about money and when you don't it is difficult if not impossible to do. If you are a celebrity and are having money problems, email me at frederick@frederickzappone.com for a free consultation.


-- Frederick Zappone, 
 Author of the Money Mastery Program
 




No comments:

Post a Comment