Pages

Saturday

The 'What WORKS' Philosophy - My Truth

I have no allegiance to any particular belief, doctrine, dogma or philosophy. My allegiance is only to what works for me, what inspires and empowers me and inspires and empowers the people around me.

1. Nothing can defeat me except my very own thoughts or my thoughts about others people's thoughts, still my thoughts.

2. All thoughts that make me feel good about being me are the right thoughts for me, the rest are not.

3. I empower people best when I inspire them to become smarter and stronger than I am.

4. I take very good care of the people who take good care of me.

5. My word means something to me therefore I never give it to another unless I can first keep it with myself.

6. Trust is a gift of myself I give to other. If it is abused, I take it back.

7. I take full responsibility for everything I say and do. I never blame others when things don't work out for me therefore, in the end, I am never a victim, always a victor.

8. My weaknesses are the raw materials out of which I created my strengths.

9. Fear is the only disease, love is the ultimate cure





No comments:

Post a Comment