Pages

Monday

Make an Unwanted REALITY Disappear (Article)

I receive an email from a client of mine who is currently taking my Self-Love Thought Mastery Program. They were getting angry and upset at things that weren't going their way and wondered how they could better deal with it. This was my answer to them.
-------------------------------------------------

Dear xxxxxxx,

When expectations runs into reality, reality ALWAYS wins. Accepting the reality of 'what is' ALLOW the things I do not like to harmlessly pass me by like clouds in the sky.  Allowing is accepting, accepting is allowing. 

Many of us have the belief that anger and upsets will change things for the better. It does not, it only makes a bad situation, worse.  I got my 'angry and upset beliefs' from my parents. The truth be told, all anger does is attract more unwanted things into our life to be angry about. 

THE GOOD NEWS IS  once you draw a line in the sand and say to the Universe  'no more sh*t in my life,' you will begin attracting less and less of it until you are not attracting any shit at all. 

The Universe responds quickly to messages delivered to it with conviction and strong emotion.  In my case, once I delivered the message to the Universe 'No more shit,' it ceased immediately.  

For most people, once they deliver the message of 'no more shit' in their life, less and less of it shows up until finally none is showing up at all. These days, on very rare occasions, an unexpected turd shows up in my life.  When that happens, I notice it, accept it and move on.  

Since making inner peace more important to me than my anger, I am rarely angry any more.  In part it is because I realized my anger had become an automatic habit of thought (AKA: a thoughtless reaction).

To train myself to have a different response  I used  feeling angry as an ALERT signal to shift my focus to 'thoughts and things' that made me feel peaceful. This took some time and practice to accomplish but it has definitely been worth it to me. 🌝

Positively Yours,
 

Frederick Zappone

------------------------------------------

If my latest blog posting has inspired or empowered you in some way support my work by sharing my links and buying my programs.

Self-Love Thought MASTERY
Mobile Link - http://j.mp/2sZmadJ
Computer Link - http://j.mp/2CiKD1o

Money Mastery Program
Mobile Link - http://j.mp/2sOzzoC
Computer Link - http://j.mp/2opBtHG


Inspired Living Blog
https://encwor.blogspot.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment