Pages

Wednesday

A WHOLE NEW Way Of Looking At The Law of ATTRACTION that wlll give many people RELIEF and take the pressure off in regards to attracting things.


Does the Law of Attraction really exist? 

I personally have no way of proving to you whether the law of attraction exists or not..  I know millions of people believe that it actually exists but just because people believe that it exists does not mean it actually exists. It also doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Years ago millions of people BELIEVED the world was flat. People believing the world was flat didn't make it so. At one time millions of people believed man would never fly. We all know how that turned out.

Question: What is one to do if they don't know for sure if the law of attraction exists or not? 

Answer: The first thing to do is not worry about it. It is not important whether it exists or not. 

What is important is your personal direct experience of things. 

Does feeling good attract good things to you? If it does, you don't have to believe in the law of attraction because you have experienced it personally and directly. Once you have personally experienced something you no longer have to believe in that something.

The point is, the truth believed is a LIE.
You can only experience the TRUTH

A belief is like the menu, the truth is like the actual meal.  One is the real deal, the other is not..

Someone saying they LOVE YOU is a belief.  Their actions will tell you whether that belief is true or not. If they say they love you and then treat you like shit, you believed a lie...

A belief is what you want to happen to you
The truth is what actually happens to you.

I have read many books about the law of attraction and still I cannot prove to myself whether the law of attraction exists or not. And because I can't prove to myself whether the law of attraction exist or not, I don't focus on the law of attraction at all. I focus on 'feeling good' because it is my 'direct experience' that feeling good attracts good things to me...

Frederick




Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is controlling the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment