Pages

Wednesday

How KIND Are You To Yourself: The Kindness Checklist

How many qualities of kindness listed below do you extend to yourself. 

Be honest now.

1. How friendly are you towards yourself?
2. How generous are you with yourself?
3. How considerate are you of yourself?
4. How often do you extend warm-hearted feelings towards yourself?
5. How often do you extend tender-hearted feelings towards yourself?
6. How often to you extend feelings of goodwill towards yourself?
7. How gentle are you with yourself?
8. How thoughtful are you of yourself?
9. How compassionate are you towards yourself?
10. How understanding are you of yourself?
11. How patience are you with yourself?
12. How tolerant are you with yourself?
13. How lenient (forgiving) are you towards yourself?
14. How gracious are you with yourself?


The greatest kindness of all is to forgive yourself as quickly as possible when you fall short of  meeting your own expectations

Without self-forgiveness for things you judge to be wrong with you or for  things that you judge that you did wrong, you cannot truly love yourself.

BE KIND TO YOURSELF THEN EXTEND KINDNESS TO OTHERS

Today, after you extend kindness to yourself, I ask that you extend kindness to me by supporting my blog writings with a donation. 

In exchange for being kind to me, I will extend kindness back to you multiplied by giving you a FREE copy of my highly acclaimed Self-Love Mastery program. (See testimonials below)

To donate and receive your copy of my program, click donate  button.




Frederick Zappone


SELF LOVE MASTERY TESTIMONIALS

• Frederick this new paradigm of self-love that you are teaching is truly revolutionary. I'm glad I've embarked on your Self-Love program. It is exactly what I have been looking for to wake me up to the habits that no longer serve me so that I can install self-loving thoughts and behaviors. - McKinley Williams, Los Angeles

• Mr. Zappone your Self-Love program has opened me up and improved EVERY area of my life. My self-awareness, confidence, energy and motivation has grown by leaps and bounds. And my sense of well being has increased too. I highly recommend your program. I only wish I had done this sooner. Tina Moore, UT

• As a result of doing the things you suggested in your self-love program, I noticed that the other things I wanted to achieve, besides loving myself more, started to manifest by themselves, as if by magic. Who would of thought that self love could make miracles happen but it does. Thank you. - Maria B. Australia

• After a week of buying your program, I'm already noticing changes. I had frequent heart palpitations due to anxiety, which have disappeared. My cravings for sweets, which made it nearly impossible to lose weight and are now non-existent. I still have a lot of work to do, but I can't wait to see what happens in the future. - Michael D., VA

• Thank you for all your wisdom, Frederick. I look forward to more of your insights..---brilliant messages full of fantastic thoughts. - Abby C. NYC

• I have been on the spiritual path from age 14, read hundreds of books on positive thinking, so I know your insights are the truth. I look forward to learning more from your program. - Marie J., Beaumont, Texas

Thank you for your self love mastery program. There were times when I wasn't sure about it, but looking back now I see that you have launched me onto the path that I needed to take. I have had a number of important insights and I am now moving in the direction I needed to go. I feel confident that I will reap the benefits I was hoping for. - Thank you Frederick. Geneviève, Alabama

• Thank you Frederick for your program. It has been more helpful than years of going on and on to people about my problems and more helpful than talking with various professionals. I think that it's not only your perspective but it's your delivery. . Thank you sincerely for your program. - Lily W. Montana

Donate now and receive your FREE
Copy of my Self-Love Mastery Program




----------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment