Pages

Tuesday

QUESTION: Be Myself, What The Hell Does That Mean???? Continue Reading for the answer

Before you can be yourself, YOU have to decided what being yourself means to you. You don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever being yourself if you don't take the time to discover what be-ing yourself means to you personally. Screw what 'being yourself' means to anyone else, the only thing that is important is what it means to you..

In my case, being myself means feeling good to no matter the people or circumstances that surround me. Being myself means I have the freedom to express myself in any way that makes me feel good to be me. Being myself means I have no allegiance to any thought, feeling, dogma, doctrine, belief or philosophy that does not work for me, I only have allegiance to what works for me. Being myself means I will never allow 'fear or doubt' to stop me from doing what I really want to do. 

Being myself means I'm the expert of my own life, I am not a expert when it comes to anyone else's life. Experts outside of myself such as doctors, lawyers, self-help guru's, etc are my consultants.  I listen to what they have to say but I decide whether their information will work for me. They don't get to make that decision for me. 

Being myself means I am not responsible for what people did to me during my growing up years but I am responsible for fixing any damage done to me by others. Being myself means any choice I make that makes me feel good to be me is the right choice for me regardless of what other people think of my choices.

Being myself means I understand blaming anyone or anything (including myself) for things going wrong causes all of my power to bleed out of me therefore I no longer play the blame game.

Being myself means I understand that the only thing that can discourage or defeat me are my very own thoughts or my thoughts about other people's thoughts, still my thoughts. Being myself means that I have accepted the idea that I am magnificent, powerful and lovable to the core and spend my life acting in accordance with that idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment