Pages

Tuesday

The #1 Thing You Should Do When Feeling Out Of Control

When my thoughts and feelings are outside my control I have to remind myself that I am not my thoughts and feelings but rather the OBSERVER, WITNESS AND WATCHER of them.   

When I am feeling out of control that is an ALERT SIGNAL to step back away from them and become the OBSERVER.  

As the OBSERVER I can watch all of my 'out of control thoughts and feelings' harmlessly pass me by like clouds in the sky.   

If I choose to interact with them, have conversations about them I am giving them power over me. By thinking about them I am making them persist rather than allowing them to move through me and out of my life. Worse yet if I interact with them, I will energize them and make those 'unwanted thoughts and feelings' manifest into my physical reality.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Thoughts and feelings are like ocean waves, they come and go as they please. I can interact with my unwanted thoughts and feelings and if I do, I will end up drowning in them. Or I can surf over the top of them by feeling what I feel and thinking what I think without judging what I am feeling or thinking in any way. 

As the OBSERVER of your thoughts and feeling, it will be easy for you to do what I do. However if you are an novice at observing your thoughts and feelings, write them out. Writing out your thoughts and feelings is another way to observe them.  It is a more concrete way to see exactly the kind of nonsense and tricks your mind is trying to play on you.

Frederick



Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is censoring the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)


No comments:

Post a Comment