Pages

Sunday

The EASY way to ATTRACT What you Want.

Only SUCKERS pursue and chase after things because they are clueless how to attract the things they want.  

ATTRACTING WHAT YOU WANT IS EASY TO DO.....

The first step is getting clear, in your mind, exactly what it is you want to attract. (In my case, I am clear I want to attract an abundance of visitors to my blog who support my blog with an abundance of donations.)    

Second Step: After you get clear about what you want, only do things in relationship to what you want that make you feel good to be you or energizes and empower you in some way.  

That's it, if you do those two things as I outlined them to you, you will effortless attract to yourself the things you want. You will, with effortless ease, attract the love, health, money or relationship you want.  

Attracting what you want is easy to do and no more difficult than how I have outlined it to you. If you make it more difficult than how I spelled it out to you, you will push what you want away from you rather than attracting it to you. Only SUCKERS make simple things difficult...

You were trained to get what you want the hard way with effort and struggle when 'effort and struggle' are not necessary at all. If you have questions about how you can EASILY attract what you want, post them in the comment section. I will answer your questions for you. 

Frederick Zappone




Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is controlling the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment