Pages

Thursday

The Story you Tell Yourself Creates YOUR REALITY

The story you should tell yourself is a story that makes you feel good to be you.  The fact is, the story we tell ourself creates our reality.   

Here is the story I tell myself.

What I do makes a positive difference in people's lives. People appreciate what I do for them. People love me because they feel the love I have for them. I constantly saturate my mind with inspiring thoughts to protect myself against the depressing thoughts of the world around me.  I was born worthy and deserving of every good thing I want and then I forgot.  Since remembering I am worthy and deserving of every good thing I want, I remind myself of that truth daily.  I make it a point to think and act like I am worthy of everything I want. And when I don't, I  immediately forgive myself for making the mental mistake that I am not worthy and get back to living my truth that I am worthy... 


Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is censoring the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment