Pages

Saturday

Trying Harder UNDERMINES Self-Worth (Article)

Trying Harder sucks and doesn't work...

Trying harder yields ZERO RESULTS. 

Trying harder will undermine your self-worth and lower the level of your self-confidence Trying harder will make you end up feeling stupid. 

Trying harder is a 'stubborn mind' trying to go through a wall rather than finding the doorway and walking through it. 

The only value 'trying harder' has is to WARN you that the thoughts you are thinking and the actions that you are taking are the wrong thoughts and actions for you. They might be right for someone else but not you.

Trying harder might make you falsely believe that you are accomplishing something but all that you are really accomplishing is wasting your time and energy. Time and energy that could be put to a better use that would reward you with satisfaction and enjoyment rather than continuing to cause you to experience frustration and pain.

I use 'trying harder' as an ALERT SIGNAL to shift my focus to thoughts and actions that makes me feel good to be me. Why? 

Because the better I feel about me, the more creative I become and the more things I get done.

Frederick Zappone

Support  these blog writings with your donations.
If you don't, who will?



No comments:

Post a Comment