Pages

Sunday

Why I QUIT being a People PLEASER

I didn't realize I was an online people pleaser when I was on Facebook or twitter. It is only when I  changed the name of this blog and began sharing life's naked truth with my readers that I realized what an incredible dedicated online people pleader I was.  

I suddenly realized that every FB message or tweet I posted was to please people so they would LIKE what I posted.

When I realized I was a people pleaser I became very disgusted with myself. No one likes a people pleaser because they are only pleasing us because they want something from us. 

I can spot a people pleaser a mile away and I avoid those kind of people like the plague. They are needy, co-dependent people and no one likes to be around needy, co-dependent people.  For me to discover that I was one of those people I didn't want to be around was shocking to me.

Now that I have made my confession to you and have no desire to continue to be needy, co-dependent person, I make this promise to you.

From this time forward I will never post a blog entry to please you.  I will post it to please myself and if you happen to be pleased too, that's icing on my cake and if you are not pleased,  not my problem. 

At this point in my people pleasing days, I would try to sweet talk you into supporting my blog writings with a donation. I won't do that this time because trying to talk people into donating in support of my blog writing is a hopeless waste of my time. There will be some of you who find value in my blog writings and donate in support of my writings. You are the people who will benefit most from my blog.

If you have problems yourself being a people pleaser, posts your questions in the comment section and I will anwer them for you.

Frederick 


To support my blog with a donation, click the donate button below.


Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is censoring the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)




No comments:

Post a Comment