Pages

Sunday

My LIFE Depends On You Sharing This

Yes it is true, my life depends on you sharing my blog with others, my financial life that is. I no longer ALLOW advertisers on this site because they kept telling me what I could and could not post. 

If I wanted get paid I had to give advertisers the right to CENSOR my writings which essentially was stopping me from being me. 

All the money in the world won't stop me from being me so I BANNED advertisers from my site. Today, the only way I can survive financially is from the donations I receive from people who support my writings. In order to reach enough people who will support my writings, I need my blog shared with as many people as possible. 

You can share this post or any post you see on my blog. Any post you share will make a big difference in my life. You taking a moment to share my blog with others insures that my family will not starve to death or end up homeless because of a lack of money  

Below are some of of my blog entries you might want to share.


What People Think Of You Is NONE Of Your Business 

Do You Feel Misunderstood by People? (Article) 

Expectations Have ZERO value except to cause UPSET 

Turning Human Weakness into God-Like STRENGTH 

When ANGER works and When it Doesn't

The Only Known Cure For Worry 

Telling 'Your Truth' Will Cure Your Depression

The Cure For Self-Doubt
 


No comments:

Post a Comment