Pages

Saturday

If you want to know more and read the specific details behind this ANNOUNCEMENT, Read more..

After 'thoughtful consideration' I have decided to remove all of my online Facebook presence. The only internet presence I will continue to have is this blog and my twitter account. I am in the business of teaching people how to love and take very good care of themselves. If I am going to continue to be in this business I must continue to practice what I preach and that requires me to take better care of myself by removing my presence from Facebook.  In the future, I will be only sharing my time and energy with those folks who truly appreciate the  personal growth insights, wisdom and knowledge I share with them free of charge.  

Related Reading

A Free GIFT you Can Give To People that will cause them to kiss your ASS for the rest of their lives. READ MORE :)

 - Frederick Zappone


No comments:

Post a Comment