Pages

Saturday

THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE LIFE IS YOUR WAY

I grew up learning to live life by other people's rules including the rule that you had to work hard to get what you want. What bullshit. 

Working hard to get what I wanted made me the poorest and the most unhappiest white man whoever lived on the planet. 

To transform my life from one where I was nothing more than pathetic, hopeless, suicidal  mass of flesh and bones to one where I am now a bubbly, enthusiastic, energetic, over the top happy human being, I had to let go of everything I was taught about living life. 

In place of the rules other people taught me I had to make up my own rules. I had to make rules that worked for me, rules that made me feel good to be me, rules that allowed me to fully be me rather than continuing to live by rules that ended up making me a victim of life rather than victorious in life.  

Today I have one rule.  Whatever I do, in life, must must be FUN, EASY for me to do and makes me FEEL GOOD to be me. If what I have to do doesn't meet the guidelines of my one rule, I don't do it.

------------------------------------
Excerpted from my forthcoming Book:
FUN, PLAY, LIVING LIFE MY WAY
(If it ain't Easy, it ain't working for me)
Copyright 2019 By Frederick Zappone
Previously published books can be previewed here
https://www.amazon.com/Frederick-Zappone/e/B00BMJR998/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment