Pages

Sunday

Trust your GOOD FEELINGS 100% of the time.

Trusting my 'good feelings' 100% of the time takes practice. If something doesn't feel good to me, I don't do it no matter how many people tell me it's good for me.  Other people don't live in my shoes or in my head 24/7, they don't know what I am dealing with therefore only I have the right to decide what I should and should not do.  In truth, I do whatever I want to do when I want to do it as long as it doesn't harm another in any way. 

I do not allow people to manipulate me or hold me emotional hostage by attempting to make me feel bad. If people want to have a 'grown up' relationship with me they have to be willing to be 100% responsible for their own thoughts, feeling and actions because I won't be...  

The fact is, I can't be, I can only be 100% responsible for my own thoughts, feelings and actions. Being 100% responsible for my own thoughts, feeling and actions is a full-time job and if anyone thinks I should also be responsible for their thoughts, feelings or actions they don't know anything about personal responsibility.

------------------------------------
Excerpted from my forthcoming Book:
FUN, PLAY, LIVING LIFE MY WAY
(If it ain't Easy, it ain't working for me)
Copyright 2019 By Frederick Zappone
Previously published books can be previewed here
https://www.amazon.com/Frederick-Zappone/e/B00BMJR998/  

No comments:

Post a Comment