Pages

Monday

I'm ANGRY at you, Yes YOU.. I've good reason to be

If you are reading this, chances are you have read a lot of things I have posted otherwise I am pretty sure you wouldn't be here now.. 

Why am I angry?

I'm angry at you for not reading my Love Is All  I Know book.

You say anger is not loving?  

I say you don't know squat about love...

I'll tell you what's not loving.    

Pretending you are not angry when you are. That's not loving, that's dishonesty. What's not loving is suppressing your angry rather than expressing in an honest and authentic way. Suppressing your anger does damage to your body, what's loving about that?

You can express anger without chewing someone's head off.  

Anger expressed violently is ANGER THAT HAS BEEN SUPPRESSED FOR WAY TOO LONG A PERIOD OF TIME

Love requires honesty and full expression of all of your feelings, including angry.  Anger expressed with compassion inspires and empowers everyone.. Anger in its simplest form is energy trapped inside your body looking for way to express itself creatively..

Now that I have expressed myself in regards to why I am angry at you, give yourself a chance to bring more love into your life by reading my highly acclaimed book titled: Love Is All I Know 

No comments:

Post a Comment