Pages

Friday

Something NEW To Try With Your Negative Thoughts and Feelings That Will Dissolve Them With No Effort At all


HOW EASY IS YOUR NEW WAY?  

Here is what one man shared with me after following my instructions and using my method as outlined in this short article.

Wow, thanks, I tried what you said: Sending thoughts of love to my negative feelings and the intensity dropped significantly right away. I will continue to process . Thanks for sharing. F. L. Paris, France


Dissolving Negative Thoughts and Feelings the EASY Way.


When it comes to my own negative thoughts and feelings, I do not resist them. I accept them and send them thoughts of love. Doing that allows me to experience both release and relief.  Try sending thoughts of love to your own negative thoughts and feelings and see if that creates a sense of release or relief for you.

Here is how you do it.

I'm feeling ________ (Fill in the blank with your negative feeling)  

After you 'fill in the blank' send your negative feeling 'thoughts of love' per the examples listed below. You can do this silently in your mind or make a list like the one below...

I am hurting..... Sending thoughts of love to my hurt...
I am  angry...... Sending thoughts of love to my anger
I am frustrated..... Sending thoughts of love to my frustrations
I am impatient....Sending thoughts of love to my impatience
I am anxious....Sending thoughts of love to my anxiety
I am depressed..... Sending thoughts of love to my depression
I am worried..... Sending thoughts of love to my worry.
I am in pain.... Sending thoughts of love to my pain..
I am afraid..... Sending thoughts of love to my fears.

I feel frozen....Sending thoughts of love to my frozen feelings.
I feel stuck..... Sending thoughts of love to my stuck feelings
I feel powerless.... Sending thoughts of love to my powerless feelings.
I feel helpless..... Sending thoughts of love to my helpless feelings.
I feel confused....Sending thoughts of love to my confused feelings.
I feel trapped......Sending thoughts of love to my trapped feelings.

I am feeling lack..... Sending thoughts of love to my lack feelings
I am feeling scarcity...Sending thoughts of love to my scarcity feelings.

I am experiencing pain in my body (name the body part)...Sending thoughts of love to my painful body part (name the body part). 

WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE FEELING

There are times when you won't know what you're actually feeling.  You know you are feeling a negative feeling of some kind but you just can't name it.  It could be a trapped feeling lodged somewhere in your body. It could be lodged in your solar plexus, heart, back, head or some other place in your body.   In a case like that send thoughts of love to it.

I am feeling a feeling and I don't know what it....... Sending thoughts of love to my unknown feeling. 💖


After you do this little exercise with your own negative thoughts and feelings email me at jfz@frederickzappone.com (or text me at 724-516-4050) and let me know how well this little exercise worked for you. If it didn't work well for you
by return email or text I will make sure that sending 'thoughts of love'  works as effectively and quickly for you as it does for me. - Frederick Zappone


-------------------------------
What you just read was excerpted from My future book to be published in the spring of 2020.

FUN, PLAY, LIVING LIFE MY WAY

(If it ain't Easy, it ain't working for me)
Copyright 2019 By Frederick Zappone 

My previously published books can be previewed here
https://www.amazon.com/Frederick-Zappone/e/B00BMJR998/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment