Pages

Sunday

WOMEN, Don't Talk To Other Women About Your Men Problems, Talk to Another Man. Here is why



If you have a problem with a man, don't you think you could solve it faster talking to another man about it rather than talking to other women who really know nothing about being a man since they aren't one? 

When I have had troubles, in the past, with a woman in my life I never talked to another man about it. I talked to another woman because she could easier explain to me what I was doing wrong in my relationship than talking to another man about my woman troubles. 

I have been in a 'lasting' love relationship with a woman for over sixteen years now that has been perfect for me. This is a result of the women who coached me on what it means to be in a relationship with a woman, something other men could never teach me. 

If you would like to have a relationship with a man that works perfectly for you, I suggest you read my book titled: Love Is ALL I KNOW. 

The insights in that book will make you the master of all of your relationships with men rather than the victim of them. To preview my book, click this link: https://amzn.to/38z5YjQ

No comments:

Post a Comment