• Thoughts kill and then man builds weapons of mass destruction to carry out the thoughts of his mind.
• All thoughts have consequences, positive and negative, and the first place we feel the consequences of our thoughts is in the body.
• Any time we feel bad we are underestimating the power of our very own thoughts to do us harm.
• When we rethink (replay) the thoughts of others in our mind that make us feel bad, they are still our thoughts.
• Thought is more powerful than the Atomic Bomb. Why? Because it was 'thought' the created the atomic bomb in the first place
• It is bad enough when someone hurts you but replaying their hurtful words in your mind over and over again allows that person to hurt you over & over again.
• Thoughts 'just are' until we label them good or bad and then the trouble begins.
• They can take our freedom away from us but no one can ever take our 'freedom of thought' away from us.
• When people say 'I wish I could stop thinking that way,' what they are really saying is 'I wish I could stop feeling that way'.
• Positive thoughts 'forced' upon us by others always makes us feel bad.
• Our feelings are our inner guidance system that tell us immediately if we are on-track or off-track with our thinking
• Thoughts can either separate us from one another or join us to one another. Thoughts that join us to one another produce wellness in the body while thoughts that separate us from one another produce sickness in the body.
• Feeling good is our natural state of mind but many people have thought patterns that keep pushing down the good feelings and pushing up the bad feelings. The 'One Magnificent Thought' (OMT) breaks those self-defeating thought patterns.
Received this from a friend of mine this
morning and thought I would share it with you.
- Dancing With God
- When I meditated on the word Guidance,
- I kept seeing 'dance' at the end of the word.
- I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like dancing.
- When two people try to lead, nothing feels right.
- The movement doesn't flow with the music,
- and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky.
- When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead,
- both bodies begin to flow with the music.
- One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back
- or by pressing Lightly in one direction or another.
- It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully.
- The dance takes surrender, willingness,
- and attentiveness from one person
- and gentle guidance and skill from the other.
- My eyes drew back to the word Guidance.
- When I saw 'G': I thought of God, followed by 'u' and 'i'.
- 'God, 'u' and 'i' dance.'
- God, you, and I dance.
- As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust
- that I would get guidance about my life.
- Once again, I became willing to let God lead.
- My prayer for you today is that God's blessings
- and mercies are upon you on this day and everyday.
- May you abide in God, as God abides in you.
- Dance together with God, trusting God to lead
- and to guide you through each season of your life.
- This prayer is powerful and there is nothing attached.
- If God has done anything for you in your life,
- please share this message with someone else.
- There is no cost but a lot of rewards;
- so let's continue to pray for one another.
- And I Hope You Dance !
How times have changed in only 54 years...
Comments made in the year 1955!
'I'll tell you one thing, if things keep going the way they are, it's going to be impossible to buy a week's groceries for $10.00.
'Have you seen the new cars coming out next year? It won't be long before $1, 000.00 will only buy a used one.
'If cigarettes keep going up in price, I'm going to quit. 20 cents a pack is ridiculous.
'Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging 7 cents just to mail a letter
'If they raise the minimum wage to $1.00, nobody will be able to hire outside help at the store.
'When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would someday cost 25 cents a gallon. Guess we'd be better off leaving the car in the garage.
'I'm afraid to send my kids to the movies any more Ever since they let Clark Gable get by with saying DAMN in GONE WITH THE WIND, it seems every new movie has either HELL or DAMN in it.
'I read the other day where some scientist thinks it's possible to put a man on the moon by the end of the century. They even have some fellows they call astronauts preparing for it down inTexas .
'Did you see where some baseball player just signed a contract for $50,000 a year just to play ball? It wouldn't surprise me if someday they'll be making more than the President.
'I never thought I'd see the day all our kitchen appliances would be electric. They are even making electric typewriters now.
'It's too bad things are so tough nowadays. I see where a few married women are having to work to make ends meet.
'It won't be long before young couples are going to have to hire someone to watch their kids so they can both work.
'I'm afraid the Volkswagen car is going to open the door to a whole lot of foreign business.
'Thank goodness I won't live to see the day when the Government takes half our income in taxes. I sometimes wonder if we are electing the best people to government.
'The drive-in restaurant is convenient in nice weather, but I seriously doubt they will ever catch on.
'There is no sense going on short trips anymore for a weekend, it costs nearly $2.00 a night to stay in a hotel.
'No one can afford to be sick anymore, at $15.00 a day in the hospital, it's too rich for my blood.'
'If they think I'll pay 30 cents for a hair cut, forget it.'
These polls are now closed and have been removed:
1. How much responsibility do you take for everything that happens in your life?
2. What do you believe about Money? (You can select multiple answers)
3. What encourages you the most?
4. What kind of person are you?
5. If Jesus was alive today, would he Twitter as a way to reach the unsaved and the faithful?
- Facing Fear
- Learning, the easy way
- Why I like Simon Cowell
- Making Emotional & Physical Pain Disappear Without...
- How I Cured myself of Depression + Shortcut
- How to SUCCEED at ANYTHING
- Here are my Twitters About INTUITION
- What Women Taught Me About Women.
- A Woman's Week At The Gym
- Encouraging WORDS Handbook
- Turning Your Life Around....
- Self- Apprecation REMOVES Resistance
- Generate Greatness
- Money Attitudes #474 to #503
- L.O.A. -The Simplified Version
- Hormone Guide
- Do you Tweet onTwitter?
- Resistance is the Culprit, Our Hidden Weakness
- You have OPTIONS
- What do you believe about Money?
- Popular Encouraging WORDS Messages
- This person wants a hand up, not a hand out...
- We're taking back our POWER from mainstream media
- De-Stress Quickly with Baby Lullabyes
- A Fun Way To Feed The Hungry.
- Appreciating Yourself Videos
- Giving To Receive Principle
- Why the Universe Denies us Things...
- Very, Very Creative
- Hocus Focus....
- WOW, What a performance.
- Too Good To Be True
- Giving Away for FREE
- Creating Realness
- Free Intuition coaching
- Clear, Concise Law of Attraction Insights
- A Site to check out.
- Eleven (11) Inspirational Thoughts For Today
The 40 Day Prosperity Plan
by John Randolph Price
Here is a program for realizing abundant prosperity in your life and affairs. According to the mystical Christian principles, on which this program is based, it takes 40 days for consciousness to realize a truth. A break in practice during the 40 day period will release the energy being built up around the new ideas. Therefore, there must be a definite commitment to faithfully follow this program each and every day for 40 days. If you miss even one day, start over again and continue until you can go the full period with perfect continuity. Here is the course of action:
Establish a specific date to start your program, such as the beginning of a particular week. Count out 40 days on your calendar and mark the completion date.
On the first day of the program write the statement shown below in your spiritual journal:
This day, (show actual date), I cease believing in visible money as my supply and my support, and I view my current world of effect as it truly is... simply an outpicturing of my former beliefs. I believed in the power of money, therefore I surrendered my God-given power and authority to an objectified belief. I believed in the possibility of lack, thus causing a separation in consciousness from the Source of my supply. I believed in mortal man and carnal conditions, and through this faith gave man and conditions power over me. I believed in the mortal illusion created by the collective consciousness of error thoughts, and in doing so, I have limited the Unlimited. No more! This day I renounce my so-called humanhood and claim my divine inheritance as a Being of God. This day I acknowledge God as my supply and my support.
There are ten statements of principles below. Read one statement each day. This means that you will go through the entire list four times during the 40-day period.
After reading the daily statement upon arising or before going to bed in the evening, meditate on it for at least 15 minutes, focusing on each idea in the statement with great thoughtfulness and feeling, letting the ideas fill your consciousness. Following each meditation period, write down in your journal the thoughts that come to you. Be sure to do this daily.
Since you have already received an all sufficiency of supply (all that Infinite Mind has is yours now), you can prove this Truth to your deeper mind by sharing your supply on a regular basis while you are working with the Plan. Giving is an esoteric science that never fails to produce results if it is done with love and joy, because the Law will shower you with a multiplied return. But if you tithe (and I really prefer the word "sharing" to tithing) as a mechanical and calculated method to please God, unload guilt, meet a sense of obligation, and play a bartering game with the Law, no one benefits, not even the receiver. Give with love, joy, and a sense of fun, and the windows of heaven will be thrown open with a blast!
The Statements of Principle:
1. God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me — the Reality of me.
2. I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.
3. I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.
4. Through my consciousness of my God-Self, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.
5. Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding, and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore, my supply is unlimited.
6. My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any unfulfilled needs or desires.
7. The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all sufficiency in my life and affairs.
8. My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.
9. When I am aware of the God Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow
10. I keep my mind and thoughts off "this world" and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.
About The Author
John Randolph Price and his wife, Jan, are the founders of the Quartus Foundation. You may contact The Quartus Foundation at PO Box 1768, Boerne, TX 78006-6768 or visit their website: www.quartus.org for more information on workshops and other books.This article was excerpted from
"The Abundance Book"
by John Price.
Info/Order this book.
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- and maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).
His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.
It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers;
I Know My Rights
I Want It Now
Someone Else Is To Blame
I'm A Victim
Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.