Pages

Wednesday

Eleven Insights Over Morning Coffee



 
The first thing I do every morning is sit down and drink my coffee. As I am drinking my coffee, I open myself up to receive whatever thoughts are waiting outside the doorway of mind that want to make themselves known to me. The following thoughts showed up this morning and I felt inspired to share them with you. 

Where the thoughts come from, I am not sure. Some people say from God, I say from the organizing intelligence of the universe. Regardless of where they come from, they are filled with insights and wisdom that not only make my day, they make my life...

ELEVEN INSIGHTS OUT OF THE BLUE

1. You lose some of your power every time you allow an 'expert' outside yourself to 'label you' as strange or different in some way.

2. When you believe the negative things people say about you, they then have power over you.



3. Always be vigilant of people who make money off of your problems.

4. If you don't take care of yourself other people will in ways that you won't like.

5. "You will find your greatest joy in life being what you want to be and not what other people want you to be." For myself, my greatest joy is being crazy like a fox. :) 


6. The greatest sin in the world is doubting yourself.

7. People will deliberately get you upset to gain control over you. Walk away from them.

8. Before 'reacting' to a situation, PAUSE....and then 'respond' to the situation, that puts you in control

9. Chances are if you are feeling anxious or depressed that means you are believing things about yourself that are simply not true.

10. When you are 'different,' parents label you, teachers label you, friends label you, doctors label you, preachers label you. Watch out for the labels.


11. The disease of the mind is fear and if left unchecked, it makes the body sick too.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment