Pages

Wednesday

LOVING Hatred to Death ENDS Hatred (Article)


Any chronic (nagging) negative feeling living in my body for a prolong period of time is ALERTING me to the fact I am feeling hatred.   Where do those feelings of hatred come from?  They come from feelings I had originally during my growing up years that I was taught to deny, squash or suppress. 

The  GREATEST disservice we do towards our children is making them deny or squash their negative feelings rather than allowing them to FEEL WHAT THEY FEEL.  


It is only through allowing our children to feel what they feel and then talking about it that they can learn why they feel the way they do. Allowing children to openly and safely talk about their negative feelings makes it possible for them them replace those negative feelings with feelings that make them feel good about themselves.

The more you squash negative feelings, the more negative you will feel because negative feelings buried alive never die. Instead they turn into feelings of self-hatred that eventually manifest themselves in our body as physical disease in worst case situations or unexplained aches and pain in best case situations.

Without giving ourselves permission to feel hatred consciously and allowing it to harmlessly pass out of our body and mind, we will feel it unconsciously. Once felt unconsciously, we either suffer silently with our suppressed feelings of hatred or we lash out with unhealthy expressions of hatred towards others which increases the hatred in the world. 

Knowing all negative feelings are rooted in some form of hatred, my job is to allow the thoughts associated with my unconscious feelings of hatred to come up into my conscious mind where I can see them for what they are and replace them with thoughts that make me feel good about myself. 
 

AUTHOR NOTE:

"That which you cannot love will eventually turn into hate."

My greatest truth, my most pressing truth lives in the negative feelings I resist or dislike. I feel negative for a reason and it never has to do with other people or circumstances. Feeling negative, ultimately, has to do with how I feel about myself. It is these negative feelings that contain what is true for me. They carry benevolent messages and guidance and advice if I will but allow the thoughts associated with the negative feelings to fully enter my mind. Blaming other people or circumstances for feeling negative only robs me of my power and prevents me from discovering my truth contained in my negative feelings. The overriding message at the bottom of my negative feelings is that I do not love myself enough. Knowing that, I focus on those things that will allow me to love myself more.

SEE MY 'AUTHOR NOTE' IN COMMENT SECTION
. 

1 comment:

  1. BLOG AUTHOR NOTE: Any feeling we cannot talk about, any feeling we believe we cannot have gains in strength and power over us until we learn to love it to death. I was never allowed the feeling of hatred as a child, My parents wouldn't allow it, my church wouldn't allow it. I felt it but I couldn't talk about it. And that how the hatred I felt developed a life of its own until I learned to LOVE my feelings of hatred to death. In fully loving my feelings of hatred, I eventually loved them to death. I loved them right out of existence, that is how powerful love is, especially when you love the negative things you feel inside of you to death.

    ReplyDelete