Pages

Thursday

My 'Real Life' GRATITUDE experience.



I want to share with you my 'real life' experience of the INCREDIBLE 'attracting power' that comes from the attitude of gratitude.

I made the decision to make my 21 Day Self-Love program available to people for a donation in the amount of a person's choosing. I did this so money would never stop anyone from benefiting from my life experiences if they wanted to take advantage of them.


I receive donations as low as $.01 for my program. 

And I express gratitude for the smallest donations I receive. I also treat people who donated little money, for my program. as if they had donated lots of money.  Why?

My gratitude for small donations and treating the people the same as if they had made a large donation, attracts larger donations to me from other people who already have the prosperity mind-set.

As I have discovered, you cannot out give the generosity of this generous universe in which we live. If you are generous with your money and grateful for the money you have, the universe gives you more.

The trick in being grateful is that you must find a sincere way, in your heart, to be grateful for small amounts of money you receive if you want to see small amounts of money turn into large amounts.

As an example of what I am talking about. The story from my blog (see link below) will help you be grateful for little money so you will end up attracting all the money you need. To read the article, click on the title:


2 Cents made Him a MILLIONAIRE



 

No comments:

Post a Comment