Pages

Wednesday

Why I Feel Good NO MATTER WHAT......

Nothing can defeat me except my very own thoughts or my thoughts about other people's thoughts, still my thoughts. I have the choice to be the master of my thoughts or to be the victim of them, I choose to be the master of them by feeling good, no matter what.

When I focus on feeling good it is easy for me to make others feel good too. When I focus on feeling bad, it is easy for me to make others feel bad too, that is why I focus on feeling good no matter what. 

My responsibility to feel good is much larger than myself because my mood influences and effects everyone around me. We are not specks of dust in the cosmos, our moods affect everyone. 

Don't misunderstand me. Feeling good, no matter what, doesn't mean that I never feel negative. It just means I recover from my negative feelings very quickly, most times, in a matter of minutes.

If the idea of feeling good no matter what appeals to you, my self-love reminders will inspire you to feel good when you don't so you can make others feel good too. To receive your self-love reminders, click here.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment