Pages

Thursday

I am Resisting My Good. I Am Doing It To Myself. Have You Ever Had The Kind Of Experience I'm having?

Have you ever felt like you were resisting your good? Have you ever felt like you were resisting something that's stopping your good from finding its way home to you. I have and I am. I'll give you a concrete example. 

Many people have blogs like mine and they make their living by asking people to support their blog writings with a donation. I do the same thing as they do. The difference is no matter how interesting, informative or entertaining my blog posts are NO ONE donates to me. 

The fact that no one donates to me in support of my writings defies all statistical odds and yet I intuitively know I am 'energetically' blocking people from donating. I don't know how I do that but I do know that I am.

I take full responsibility for no one donating to me in support of my writings.   I take this responsibility even though I don't know exactly how I am blocking people from donating. I do know that I am somehow sending out an invisible 'do not donate' to me vibration otherwise people would donate in support of my blog writings.  

I blame no one for not donating to me except myself. This much I do know,  I have to quit blaming myself for the fact that no one supports my writing with their donations? Why? Because when I blame myself, all of my power to have a 'donation breakthrough' bleeds right out of me. 

When I blame myself I become a victim of my situation rather than victorious over my situation. By taking full responsibility, I am empowered to find a solution to my problem rather than ending up being a hopeless victim of it.   

Frederick Zappone




No comments:

Post a Comment