Pages

Monday

🌞 Accusing, JUDGING, Blaming Others Is Killing Us.

 
It seems to me that accusing, judging and blaming people for a a wide variety of  'wrongdoings' is the political correct thing to do today. 

I, for one, cannot do that. I cannot even accuse, judge or blame the people who accuse, judge and blame other people because I do not live in their shoes. I am also unaware of the 'forces of life' that shaped them that make them feel compelled to make other people wrong. 

In the past when I accused, judged or blamed anyone for anything it robbed me of my power, bled me of my energy and caused a small death inside of me. For my own health I cannot do that any more.

We are all human, we all makes mistakes, some worse than others. Accusing, judging and blaming others will not heal our world, only compassion, love and understanding will get that job done...   

Until we quit accusing, judging and blaming ourselves for things, we will be unable to stop ourselves from accusing, judging and blaming others. 

When I catch my mind spinning out of control and wanting to judge, blame or accuse another of some misdeed I stop myself from doing that by pausing and taking a deep breath.  In place of judging  another I place my hand over my heart and ask for 'divine intelligence' to give me a more compassionate way of looking at the situation. 

I ask for a compassionate point of view so I can send the person I am about to judge thoughts of compassion, peace and love rather than thoughts of anger, rage, hate and disappointment.

-------------------------------
Excerpted From the Book
FUN, PLAY, LIVING LIFE MY WAY
(If it ain't Easy, it ain't working for me)

Copyright 2019 By Frederick Zappone
My previously published books can be previewed here
https://www.amazon.com/Frederick-Zappone/e/B00BMJR998/



No comments:

Post a Comment