Pages

Thursday

Turning Bad Things in your Life into GOOD Things


Blessing the people who have done you wrong will turn the negatives in your life into positives.


Blessing* someone or something means to INVOKE (to ask) a favor from God to turn a bad thing in your life into something good.

* Dictionary definition of the word Blessing:  
a favor or gift bestowed by God, thereby bringing happiness.


BLESSING THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE US WRONG


Our immediate reaction when someone has done us wrong is to hate them because they hurt us.  That's a natural human reaction. Hating someone who has done us wrong buffers the hurt. It allows us to function and to keep going. If we fully felt the hurt immediately after 'someone had done us wrong' we would be devastated and incapable of moving forward with our life. 

Hating keeps us from becoming paralyzed with grief, fear or resentment. Hate is not a permanent to solution to healing our hurts however it does gives us time to find a permanent solution. 

The permanent solution I found  to heal the hurt inflicted upon me by thoughtless, insensitive people was to bless them. 

I discovered when I bless the people who have done me wrong, God blesses me by turning my disappointments in life into good things for me in ways that defy all of my logical explanations.

Blessing people and situations who have done us wrong or have used and abused us in any way creates MIRACLES in our lives.

I bless people this way..

I bless you for cheating on me and lying to me.
I bless you for using me and taking advantage of me.
I bless you for not understanding me and making me wrong
I bless you for not supporting me and undermining my dreams
I bless you for being nasty to me and abusing me.
I bless you for being cruel and unkind to me.
I bless you for not loving me and leaving me.
I bless you for not appreciating my writings and insights.

Blessing people who have used, abused or hurt you in some way seems counter-intuitive but when you bless them (wish the best for them) the God of the Universe will bless you in ways that you cannot possibly imagine today.  This is something I know from the personal experience of blessing the bad things in my life.

If nothing else, blessing people and events that have hurt or disappointed you will make you feel lighter and brighter. Blessing people will soften your heart making you feel good to be you.  

What you just read is a preview (excerpt) from the book I am currently writing titled: Fun, Play, Living Life My Way. It is scheduled to be published in the Spring of 2020. To preview the first book I wrote titled Love is All I know,  click on the link or book cover located below.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazon Review of Love is All I Know




No comments:

Post a Comment