Pages

Monday

The Best GOOD thing is not to RESIST Your BAD things

When I quit making myself wrong for smoking I unexpectedly lost all desire to smoke.   

When I quit making myself wrong for being impatient, my impatience went away.  

When I quit making myself wrong for being lonely, I quit being lonely.  

When I quit making myself wrong for being angry, I became peaceful.

When I quit making myself wrong for not knowing how to love myself, learning how to love myself became easy for me to do.

When I quit making myself wrong for being overweight I lost fifty-five pound without dieting or depriving myself in any way.

Society has programmed us to strongly believe that 'BAD THINGS'  are bad for us. Society did such a good job on us that that we RESIST the heck out of our bad habits with so much power and might that our bad habits persists in our life no matter what we do.

However, when we embrace* our 'bad habits' and stop making ourselves wrong for having them, they begin losing their grip on us. 

Once we accept our bad habits, many times, they disappear from our life like magic. Why does that happen?  It happens because when we embrace what we fear, along with our fear disappearing so do the things that made us feel fearful in the first place.

* Embrace means to accept something willingly.  

Frederick Zappone


If this article has inspired or empowered you in some way, please donate. Your donations in support of my inspirational writings are gratefully appreciated by me.


Related Reading 

How To STOP Your MIND from Making You A Victim

---

No comments:

Post a Comment