Pages

Monday

Who Really Cares If I'm Depressed or in PAIN?

The 'naked truth' be told, it actually doesn't matter if anyone cares if I am feeling depressed or in pain.  People caring about my state of health changes nothing about it. The only person who should care and who has the power to do something about my state of health is me. And for that reason alone I care deeply about how I feel.

The first step I take when feeling depressed or in pain is ACTION.

As an example, today I have a stomach ache and feeling down because no one is supporting my 'nude writings' with donations. 

I could pity myself for having a stomach ache for some unknown reason. I could feel sorry for myself that no one is supporting my 'nude writings' with donations or I can take ACTION and that's what I am doing. 

In this case, the form of my action is writing the 'naked truth' about what is going on with me.  Other times the action could be me going for a walk in nature or volunteering at the Human Society or Meals on Wheels.   

The point of me taking action when I am feeling poorly is to feel good.  In the process of  FOCUSING on doing things that make me feel good (writing articles that inspire other people makes me feel good) my spirits begin rising and the pain in my stomach begins to disappear.

For myself, I have found in every case, over a period of forty years, if I power through my pain and low moods by focusing on actions that makes me feel good my condition of excellent health is fully restored to me. This happens to me every single time without fail.

I have proven to myself time and time again that focusing on what's wrong with me makes me sicker while focusing on what makes me happy  makes me well..  This is not objective proof or medical proof about the power of focus to transform your body from sickness to wellness, this is subjective proof. This is what works for me.

I learned a long time ago that whatever I focus my attention on I attract more of the same.  If I focus on my pains and low moods my pain and low moods get worse. However if I shift my focus and take ACTION doing things I know that will make me happy my pain and low moods disappear completely 100% of the time...



Support this blog with your donations: The NUDE Writings of Frederick Zappone (A blog that reveals the naked truths about life) Your donations in support of my nude writings guarantees that I'll never have to 'withhold' the naked truth about life from you because someone is controlling the content of my writings with their corporate dollars. (No advertisers allowed on this site)

No comments:

Post a Comment