1. warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received
2. pleasing to the mind or senses; agreeable or welcome; refreshing
When we express sincere gratitude to the universe for what we have (or had), we activate the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' to bring more good things into our life to be grateful for.
Expressing sincere gratitude produces unexpected MIRACLES in people's lives that defy logical explanation. Expressing gratitude raises our state of mind to new levels of positive thinking. It calls forth inspired ideas within us. Gratitude renews our body and makes us feel younger almost immediately. Expressing gratitude for what we have is a simple practice that produces MIRACULOUS Results.
All the good ideas you read up on my blog that ring true for you are inspired ideas I received from the 'universe' as a result of being grateful for the good ideas the universe sent my way.
It’s obvious that if you repeat something often enough,
in an authoritative voice, listeners will begin to believe
what you say. That’s the theory behind both advertising
and conservative media. ~ Zinn
That quote is so true. It is also true if you repeat something to yourself, often enough, positive or negative, you will believe that it's true too. That's why I repeat thoughts of gratitude to myself, all the time, day and night. And use negative thoughts that float into my mind, from time to time, as an ALERT SIGNAL to come up with a gratitude thought to takes its place.- Frederick
Expressing gratitude publicly AMPLIFIES your power of gratitude causing you to attract more good things to yourself faster than when you express your gratitude privately.
In addition, your public expression of gratitude blesses everyone who reads it. The law regarding gratitude is this: Expressing, sincere, gratitude for what you have guarantees you will attract more good things in your life to be grateful for...
Here is my public list of things I am grateful for today.
1. I am grateful to be ALIVE. 2. I am grateful for all the good feelings I have. 3. I am grateful for understanding the power of gratitude in my life. 4. I am grateful that my insights about gratitude make people's lives easier. 5. I am grateful that 'gratitude thinking' has become an automatic habit of thought for me. 6. I am grateful for all the people who read my blog and post comments.
1. Your feelings are the first physical evidence that you are attracting something (good or bad) into your life.
2 - There is a 'time gap' between you focusing on what you want and seeing it manifest itself into your physical reality. While waiting, it is important that you 'gracefully allow' the time for what you want to manifest itself in your physical reality.
While you are waiting, expressing gratitude for what you have and/or for what you want is the best way to stay on course in regards to using the the law of attraction successfully. Expressing gratitude for what you have guarantees you will attract more good things into your life to be grateful for..
Using Gratitude to ATTRACT what you want:
Gratitude will speed up the 'attraction process' of what you want becoming your physical reality. Keep in mind unless you have achieved mastery using the law of attraction, what you want won't manifest itself over night, except occasionally, when you least expect it.
When using gratitude as a 'law of attraction' tool state everything in the present tense.
I am grateful 'NOW THAT' I have all the money I want.
(phrase your gratitude this way for what you want)
I am grateful for my children.
(phrase your gratitude this way for what you have.)
Often times, when you begin saying words of gratitude, they will not produce strong positive feelings in you. The reason for this is that when you seriously begin the gratitude practice, your 'words of gratitude' are neutralizing and dissolving many of the negative feelings you have carried around inside yourself for years. However, if you make thoughts of gratitude your predominate thoughts, until they become automatic habits of thought, soon you will feel what you are grateful for and shortly thereafter what you want will manifest itself into your physical reality.
Gratitude is the most powerful law of attraction tool of all
. We idolizes saints, no not saints as in the 'religious sense' but saints as in the 'sports sense'. And, no, I am not talking about the New Orleans Saints. I am talking about the Armstrong's and Roethlisberger's of the sports world. Society builds them up in our eyes and when they are at the top of their game, society tears them down to size. Of course they are flawed, they are human beings just like us, flawed, only in different ways. It seems we, as a society, can't tolerate anyone being perceived as better than us for too long a period of time before we, as a society, feel compelled to cut them down to size.
The lesson I learned from watching society create heroes and then tear them down to size is to idolize no one, Instead I concentrate my energy on becoming the best person I can become. The fact is no hero in the public eye can ever become a better hero to me than I can to myself.
. The truth believed is a lie, you can only experience the truth. Here is one such example of people dying from cancer because they believed a lie. For years, the government has preached to us about using SUNSCREEN to prevent skin cancer. Today this story was released: -- Frederick Zappone
WASHINGTON (May 24) -- Almost half of the 500 most popular sunscreen products may actually increase the speed at which malignant cells develop and spread skin cancer because they contain vitamin A or its derivatives, according to an evaluation of those products released today.
AOL News also has learned through documents and interviews that the Food and Drug Administration has known of the potential danger for as long as a decade without alerting the public, which the FDA denies.
The study was released with Memorial Day weekend approaching. Store shelves throughout the country are already crammed with tubes, jars, bottles and spray cans of sunscreen.
The white goop, creams and ointments might prevent sunburn. But don't count on them to keep the ultraviolet light from destroying your skin cells and causing tumors and lesions, according to researchers at Environmental Working Group.
In their annual report to consumers on sunscreen, they say that only 39 of the 500 products they examined were considered safe and effective to use.
ALTERNATIVE: This is not the first time we have been told something is good for us only later on to be told that it is bad for us. This is a perfect example of the truth believed is a LIE. In lieu of authority figures who don't know what is good or bad for you, trust your own instincts, your intuition and your connection to the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' and you will live a longer, healthier and happier life. Don't believe what I say, trust yourself. In the final analysis, if you can't trust yourself and your personal connection to the God of your understanding, who can you trust?
Expressing gratitude for the good things you have guarantees you that you will receive more good things to be grateful for. You could be grateful for one thing or a thousand things. You could be grateful for a new born baby or money received unexpectedly, it doesn't matter what you are grateful for. What matters is that you FEEL the gratitude when you silently express it to yourself. When you feel the gratitude, you set into motion the 'forces of the universe' to attract more good things to you to be grateful for.
For myself, on this Saturday, I so very grateful for the SGE orders I receive. Why, because I do not advertise my SGE site and so the orders I receive are from people who have been 'guide' to my site. Every time I receive an unexpected SGE order I am overwhelmed with gratitude because those orders come to me based on the advice I received from my spirit guide Angela. Her advice was; 'if you build the site they will come' and they do.
------------------------------------------ Post what you are grateful for this Saturday. You can post comments anonymously if you wish. .
Any thoughts you have or actions you take in regards to the law of attraction should feel joyful to you and easy to do. If it feels like effort or struggle to you, you are doing it the wrong way and the law of attraction will not work in your favor.
Thoughts are energetic. When you think a thought, it produces an electrical charge in your body. You call that 'electrical charge' a feeling. That feeling or electrical charge radiates outward from your body, like wireless radio waves, and has the ability to travel thousands of miles in search of the person, place or thing that is a match to what you are feeling. Once it connects to your match, your match will be guided to you or you will be guided to your match. That's how the law of attraction works. Feelings are cosmic magnets that attract into your life experience the people, places, events and material things that are a vibratory match for what you are feeling. Any questions? .
If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought. - Peace Pilgrim
. The only reason we think negative thoughts is out of fear. Granted fear thoughts outside our control will slip into our mind, from time to time, but we don't have to think about them. Instead, we can simply dismiss those thoughts as thoughts not worthy of us and replace them with thoughts that are.
. Getting into the habit of writings down 100 things you are grateful, on a daily basis, from the smallest and littlest thing to the largest and biggest thing will create MIRACLES in your life, GUARANTEED. Before you start practicing gratitude, read the following links:
The trapped, anxious, depressed feelings people experience are, most often, a result of not forgiving themselves for past mistakes. The problem with not forgiving ourselves for past mistakes is that we remained trapped in a 'negative mindset' that limits our ability to set ourselves free to be the best person we can be. Lack of self-forgiveness shuts down our creative minds while forgiving ourselves opens them up so we can think our most inspired and creative thoughts.
What does it mean to forgive?
Forgive means to: 1. grant pardon for an offense ; to absolve; to set free from punishment. 2. to cease to feel resentment against yourself or others. When you forgive yourself you are set free to create what you want rather than tolerating and putting up with mistakes from your past. The unwillingness to forgive yourself for your mistakes makes them stick to you like SUPER GLUE.
Here is a list of possible things you might need to forgive yourself for:
1. I forgive myself for being stupid. 2. I forgive myself for marrying the wrong person for me. 3. I forgive myself for never having enough money. 4. I forgive myself for hurting other people. 5. I forgive myself for not being as creative as I want to be. 6. I forgive myself for being too hard on myself. 7. I forgive myself for not loving myself as much as I should. 8. I forgive myself for not taking better care of myself physically. 9. I forgive myself for being a big fat slob. 10. I forgive myself for drinking too much. 11. I forgive myself for smoking too much. 12. I forgive myself for being lazy. 13. I forgive myself for thinking God doesn't care about me. 14. I forgive myself for allowing myself to be taken advantage of. 15. I forgive myself for losing touch with my personal power. 16. I forgive myself for feeling guilty. 17. I forgive myself for feeling ashamed. 18. I forgive myself for disappointing myself. 19. I forgive myself for being weak. 20. I forgive myself for my perfectionism.
What do you need to forgive yourself for?
The moment you forgive yourself, God does too!
---------------------------------------- Support Project FORGIVE, Click Here to watch video
1. I am grateful to be ALIVE.
2. I am grateful for today, May 17th, because it is my birth day.
3. I am grateful that I don't blame others when things don't go my way.
4. I am grateful for my ability to dream of a better life and then make it happen.
5. I am grateful for my connection and partnership with the 'organizing intelligence of the universe'.
6. I am grateful that I am no longer the dumbest white man who ever lived. :)
7. I am grateful that I no longer take myself as seriously as I once did. :)
8. I am grateful that I allow my life to get better and better every day.
9. I am grateful for all the people who read my blog and share my blog with others.
10. I am grateful that I am able to write a list of 100 things I am grateful for daily
11. I am grateful that my dad taught me to put people, first, before money concerns..
12. I am grateful for the 'generous and giving' role model my dad was for me.
13. I am grateful my dad expressed his gratitude to me frequently in his older years..
14. I am grateful, thankful and blessed to be growing spiritually everyday.
15. I am grateful today that I discovered mobile blogging.
16. I am grateful for the good things that come my way daily.
17. I am grateful now that I have achieve law of attraction mastery.
18. I am grateful for the good feelings gratitude evokes in me.
19. I am grateful that I found a Dentist I like.
20. I am grateful that meditation relaxes and heals the body, mind and soul.
21. I am grateful now that my energy has increased to and all time high.
22. I am grateful for the baby bunny rabbit that crossed my path, so cute.
23. I am grateful for the life experiences I've had that developed my character and made me a man.
24. I am grateful for lazy rainy days.
25. I am grateful that I can be lazy and enjoy it rather than feel guilty about it.
26. I am grateful that the 'gratitude practice' is bringing out a lot of anger in me, better out than in.
27. I am grateful that the 'gratitude practice' is bringing me out of denial about things.
28. I am grateful in regards to what an interesting adventure this 'gratitude practice' is turning out to be.
29. I am grateful to discover how deeply I am pissed off I am about certain things in my life so I can resolve them.
** The practice of gratitude brings out your most positive feelings and it also bring out your worst feelings so you can become conscious of your 'unconscious negative thoughts' so you can change them to positive ones.
** You will be tormented with negative feelings until you become conscious of them so you can release them and replace them with positive thoughts that call forth positive feelings in you.
30. I am grateful that my friend Rick is coming over to help me fix a bathroom leak.
31. I am grateful for the unexpected call from my cousin wishing me a happy birthday.
32. I am grateful for the age I am rather feeling bad because I am getting older!
33. I am grateful that I never feel old but rather continue to feel as I did in my 20's.
34. I am grateful that my grateful attitude is rubbing off on people.
35. I am grateful for the people who love and appreciate me.
36. I am grateful for the 'power of forgiveness' to set me free to be me.
Being grateful or thankful for the money you have or the money you want must always be stated in the present tense in order for the gratitude practice to produce tangible 'real life' results for you.
1. I am grateful now that the lack of money is no longer part of my life experience.
2. I am grateful now that money in abundance flows into my life effortlessly.
3. I am grateful for my bills because I know I will always have more than enough money to pay them.
4. I am grateful for my bills because the means people have faith in me to repay them.
5. I am grateful now that I feel really good about money regardless of my circumstances.
6. I am grateful now that money is no longer an issue for me.
7. I am grateful that my deeply rooted unconscious fears around money have disappeared from my life.
8. I am grateful now that I have nothing but good feelings around money.
9. I am grateful that all of my past bad memories around money no longer stop prosperity from coming to me.
10. I am grateful now that I have confident feelings around money all the time.
11. I am grateful for the good I can do with my money for my family.
12. I am grateful for the physical, emotional and spiritual freedom money gives me.
13. I am grateful for my ability to focus on my good feelings about money.
14. I am grateful all the money that has been given me over the years.
15. I am grateful for all the people who gave me credit and trusted that I would pay them back.
16. I am grateful now that I am able to live a debt free life.
17. I am grateful for the 'abundance lessons' I have learned about money over the years
18. I am grateful now that I experience money in abundance always and in all ways.
19. I am grateful now that I understand that my relationship with money is really about my relationship with myself.
20. I am grateful for all the gratitude donations I receive.
NOTE ABOUT NEGATIVE FINANCIAL REACTIONS
If you react badly (negatively) to people wanting from money from you, if you react badly to people asking you for money, if you react badly when things break down that require money from you to fix them, your reactions tell you that have thoughts of lack and scarcity, regarding money, running on automatic pilot in the background of your mind. Capture those scarcity thoughts when they come to mind and replace them with thoughts of money in abundance coming to you and it will. When I say money in abundance coming into your life, it will come to you either in the form of money itself, from sources unexpected, unexpectedly, or in the form of inspired thoughts and ideas that will allow you to create money in abundance for yourself effortlessly.
+ 80 more things I am grateful for regarding money coming
21. I am grateful for my struggles around money because they made me a 'master teacher' of prosperity principles that actually work. 22. I am grateful now that I am attracting prosperity students in abundance. 23. I am grateful for the good attitudes I have developed around money. 24. I am grateful for all the people in my life who showed me 'fun ways' to make money. 25. I am grateful that making as much money as I want is easy for me to do. 26. I am grateful for the questions people ask me about making money. 27. I am grateful for all the good things money can do for people. 28. I am grateful that I attract financially generous people into my life. 29. I am grateful for people who understand there is enough money for everyone. 30. I am grateful that all the pain I used to have around money has melted away from my life. 31. I am grateful for discovering the magical, mystical powers of sincere gratitude. 32. I am grateful that I no longer unconsciously suffer the pain of ingratitude. 33. I am grateful for every person on the Internet who has contributed to my growth and prosperity. 34. I am grateful for shiny pennies and gold coins. 35. I am grateful for the prosperity I experience inside and outside myself. 36. I am grateful for how being grateful shows me the best side of people. 37. I am grateful for the work people do in exchange for the money I give them in return. 38. I am grateful to discover that my personal economy is not dependent on 'the' Economy. 39. I am grateful for the abundance of material things I am blessed to have. 40. I am grateful for witnessing the good many rich people do with their money, ie Oprah, Bill Gates. 41. I am grateful now that I no longer experience lack and scarcity around money. 42. I am grateful for the ability to FEEL, in advance,when money is on its way to me. 43. I am grateful for the depth of my insights around money. 44. I am grateful for knowing the money principles that work. 45. I am grateful that I am no longer caught up in all the unconscious lies about money. 46. I am grateful that I have reclaimed all of my personal power that I once projected into money. 47. I am grateful that my feelings have changed from being repulsed by money to it being attracted to me. 48. I am grateful for all the things I can do that makes it easier for other people to attract money too. 49. I am grateful for giving up all my self-defeating beliefs around money. 50. I am grateful for understanding that money transactions are really about our relationships with others. 51. I am grateful now that I have no regrets regarding my money failures in the past. 52. I am grateful when I see people expressing gratitude for the money they have. 53. I am grateful that it is never too late to make your financial dreams come true. 54. I am grateful that I have learned from my financial mistakes of the past, learned very well. 55. I am grateful that my relationships with money is very balanced and centered 56. I am grateful to acknowledge that the inspiration for my money comes from the organizing intelligence of the universe. 57. I am grateful for the opportunity to be grateful around all things dealing with money. 58. I am grateful for the stocks that turned into instant winners. 59. I am grateful for the guidance I see in investing money wisely. 60. I am grateful for the times I was mistreated around money because it taught me not to mistreat others that way. 61. I am grateful to know I can make a positive difference in this world with money. 62. I am grateful that my dad taught me good values in regards to money. 63. I am grateful that the people I deal with regarding money are honest and ethical. 64. I am grateful for the taxes I pay because it makes my world a better place in which to live. 65. I am grateful that money replaced the barter system, making commerce easier. 66. I am grateful for the artsy and colorful Australian money, 67. I am grateful for the pennies I find because pennies make dollars. 68. I am grateful for the money I make when I play the slot machines in the casinos. 69. I am grateful for the progress I am making in regards to my financial goals. 70. I am grateful now that I believe that money is good and easy to attract. 71. I am grateful now that my beliefs around money support my financial goals of abundance. 72. I am grateful for all the good money can do for people. 73. I am grateful that, in my universe, money freely circulates for the highest good of all. 74. I am grateful now that my past negative attitudes towards money have dissolved. 75. I am grateful for the money given to me as gifts down through the years. 76. I am grateful now that I live in peace with money. 77. I am grateful I no longer experience anxiety around money. 78. I am grateful for the fun things money allows me to do. 79. I am grateful that I understand that money is nothing more than the exchange of energy between people. 80. I am grateful for the money lessons I learned from the original mail order king, Joe Cossman, 81. I am grateful for the money I made with a nationally known company as their VP. 82. I am grateful for the variety of money making opportunities I have enjoyed in my life. 83. I am grateful for the freedom of movement money affords me. 84. I am grateful for abundant selection of things I can buy with money. 85. I am grateful for seeing the spiritual value in money. 86. I am grateful for the like minded people I attract regarding money. 87. I am grateful for the brand new shiny 50 cent piece my mother gave me as a child. 88. I am grateful for the peace of mind money can give you when invested properly. 89. I am grateful for the money I had, the money I have and the money I will have in the future. 90. I am grateful now that money is my friend rather than my adversary. 91. I am grateful for people who makes lots of money ethically because it shows me what can be done. 92. I am grateful for all the 'rags to riches' stories I have read about money. 93. I am grateful to help other make money in abundance. 94. I am grateful to know that making money effortlessly is a skill anyone can develop. 95. I am grateful for the people in my life who have excellent attitudes around money. 96. I am grateful that I have learned how to become my own 'cash cow'. 97. I am grateful for the prosperity pipelines I have created for myself. 98. I am grateful for my partners in financial matters. 99. I am grateful for my accountant who advises me on money matters. 100. I am grateful for 'collectible treasures I find that I am able to turn into money.
Making money is abundance is not rocket science. This article gives you a simple approach to attracting and creating the money you want. After reading this article, please leave me a comment and give me your feedback about the content of this article. Was it useful to you? Was it easy to understand? Did it help you understand something about your money situation that you didn't understand before? After reading the article, did it provoke any questions in you regarding your money situation? If so, what are they?
You say you have always had money struggles? You say you never have enough money? You say you have always had a hard time making ends meet? You say you've worried yourself sick around money? You say you have felt a lifetime of stress around money? You say you feel powerless and ineffective in regards to making, acquiring or creating money in abundance? THAT'S ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE.
MONEY RULES THAT ACTUALLY WORK
RULE #1 - You can't attract money in abundance to yourself by feeling bad about money. Conversely, you can't attract a lack or scarcity of money to yourself by feeling good about money.
RULE #2 - Feelings are cosmic magnets that go out into the universe and attract back to you either money in abundance or the lack of it. If you feel bad about money, you will attract a lack of it. If you feel good about money, you will attract an abundance of it. (Your feelings have to be consistent in this matter.)
RULE #3 - Your feelings about money are the first physical evidence that something (good or bad) about money is in the process of coming true for you.
RULE #3 - Your concern about where or how money in abundance will come to you STOPS MONEY in abundance from coming to you. Give up the need know how the money you want will come to you.
RULE #4 - Do what you love for money. The more you do what you love for money, the more money you will attract to yourself (Often times you will receive money from sources unexpected, unexpectedly). Conversely, the more you do things for money that you don't love doing, the less money you will attract to yourself.
RULE #5 - Your beliefs about limitations around money create money limitations for you. In the future when you think of money limitations change that thought to 'infinite possibilities' regarding the flow of money into your life. Think 'infinite possibilities' (consistently) regarding money and the universe will show you more ways you can attract, make and acquire money than you can shake a stick at.
RULE #6. The less you are attached to attracting money in abundance, the faster you will attract it to yourself or attract the inspired moneymaking ideas that will produce it for you.
RULE #7 - Your fear of the lack of money attaches you to lack and prevents money in abundance from flowing into your life effortlessly. When you get sick and tired of being sick and tired of experiencing a lack of money in your life, you will detach yourself from money. Once that happens, money will begin flowing into your life moving from a trickle to a flood in seemingly magical and mystical ways. Nothing magical or mystical about it, you will be experiencing 'natural laws' at work regarding money you yet don't understand.
(The quickest way to detach yourself from money is to
be grateful for the money you have on a daily basis and
those times when 'worry thoughts' about money try to
take over control of your mind.)
RULE #8 - You don't need one person in the world to agree with you about these 'money rules' working for you in magical ways that your logical mind will not be able to explain. (Although Quantum Physics can explain these rules quite nicely)
Use these 'Gratitude Affirmations' as Money Affirmations
----------------------------------------------- CALL THE MONEY COACH
If you are a first time caller, the first three minutes are FREE.
Hi, my name is Frederick Zappone. I am a 'money coach' in the practical sense. I show people how to make, attract and acquire money with effortless ease by making a few simple changes in attitude.
The only reason you don't have the money you want is that you have been lied to and misled by people who are in control of your money. People such as credit card companies, banks and other financial institutions. These institutions have very little interest in you making money off of them. On the other hand, they have a great deal of interest in making lots of money off of you.
Are you fed up with your money condition? Are you tired of worrying about money? Are you tired experiencing a lack and scarcity of money? Are you open-minded? Are you willing to learn new ideas about money that will put you on the path to financial prosperity easier than you think?
If you are, call me now for a conversation about your money issues. If you are a new caller, the first three minutes are free. All appointment calls taken on a first come, first serve basis. Call now to make your appointment with me. - Frederick Zappone
. Gratitude means to appreciate something and appreciate means to increase in value. When you are grateful for a thing, you are causing that thing to appreciate in value and as a result you appreciate in value too. Gratitude will 'grow' abundance for you in all areas of your life. Gratitude is the fertilizer that yields crops of abundance, tangible and intangible. On the other hand, when you are not grateful, you attract a lack and scarcity of everything to yourself.
Today's Grateful List of 100 Things.
1. I am grateful for this morning's weather.
2. I am grateful for feeling like a new person this morning.
3. I am grateful for the opportunity to makes Vona's life easier today.
4. I am grateful for the happiness and laughter I can bring into people's lives.
( Author Note: I've traced back all the problems in my life to not be grateful for what I had. By being grateful, in the present moment, for what I had, have and will have in the future, I set into motion the forces of the universe to either bring me what I want or guide me to it. That's how the law of gratitude works.)
5. I am grateful that I am taking the time to train my mind in the art of gratitude.
6. I am grateful for the music I am listening to that makes me feel connected to all of life.
7. I am grateful for the 'lessons of love' I learn by expressing gratitude.
8. I am grateful for the blue skies and the fresh air.
9. I am grateful for my fingernails, I am grateful for everything large and small.
10. I am gratitude that I no longer take anything in my life for granted.
11. I am grateful for the feelings of love that wash over me.
12. I am grateful for recognizing my problem in life was one of ingratitude.
13. I am very grateful to be very grateful these days.
14. I am grateful I have the cash to fix up my bathroom today.
15. I am grateful for the confidence I have in attracting money when I need it.
16. I am grateful that feeling ungrateful gets me back onto the 'gratitude track' again.
17. I am grateful feeling gratitude feels soooooooo good.
18. I am grateful for discovering how incredibly ungrateful I have been in my life.
19. I am grateful for seeing my weaknesses for they show me where to grow strong.
20. I am grateful that I am in the process of 'consciously' creating the life I want.
21. I am grateful that I have all the time I want to do all the things I want.
22. I am grateful for how easy expressing gratitude makes my life.
23. I am grateful that I now feel gratitude for every little thing I do.
24. I am grateful for practicing and developing the 'gratitude attitude'
25. I am grateful to start every day making my list of 100 things I am grateful for.
26. I am grateful for Janey Cutler, she is so inspiring to me.
27. I am grateful for the sunny day with deep blue skies.
28. I am grateful to consciously focus on gratitude rather than my former habit of ingratitude.
29. I am grateful to share my gratitude and good fortune with others.
30. I am grateful for my bills because it gives me the opportunity to participate in the money flow process.
31. I am grateful for all the free stuff on the interest and the people who share it.
32. I am grateful to donate money to others because what I donate to others comes back to me multiplied.
33. I am grateful for Abraham-Hicks showing me the art of allowing.
. Feeling are like cosmic magnets that flow out into the universe and attract back to us people, places and circumstances that match what we are feeling.
To change things quickly in your life, commit to writing down 100 things you are grateful for each day until you SEE the change. And FEEL the gratitude. Your power is in the FEELING that you put into the words of gratitude. - Rhonda Byrnes.
If you start every day expressing gratitude, even if you duplicate things on your list, you will notice an immediately shift in your feelings. The more you do a daily list of 100 things to be grateful for the faster the circumstances of your life will change.
1. I am grateful to be ALIVE.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to change my life for the better daily. 3. I am grateful that doing the gratitude exercise has resulted in me having more energy. 4. I am grateful that I am now sleeping better from doing the gratitude exercise. 5. I am grateful that I have less bills since I started doing the gratitude exercise. 6. I am grateful for the good food I have to eat. 7. I am grateful for how beautiful the clouds in the sky were this evening. 8. I am grateful that I have no debt. 9. I am grateful that I have a car that runs well and is in excellent shape. 10. I am grateful that I was able to solve a financial problem a friend of mine had. 11. I am grateful for the new opportunities to prosper that come into my life. 12. I am grateful for JW being in my life. 13. I am grateful for my ability to give up judging a person. 14. I am grateful for my ability to be loyal to my friends. 15. I am grateful for my vision. 16. I am grateful for all the great vacations I have had. 17. I am grateful for all the wonderful surprises I have received in my life. 18. I am grateful for my ability to remember only positive events from my past life. 19. I am grateful for my computer. 20. I am grateful for the Internet. 21. I am grateful for my facebook friends. 22. I am grateful for my my twitter friends. 23. I am grateful for chocolate pop cycles. 24. I am grateful for flowers. 25. I am grateful for fresh tomatoes. 26. I am grateful for the variety of foods in the grocery stores. 27. I am grateful for the people interested in my television show. 28. I am grateful for the pictures my camera takes. 29. I am grateful for excellent health. 30. I am grateful for healthy lungs. 31. I am grateful for my hearing. 32. I am grateful for my great imagination. 33. I am grateful now that I am able to visualize things I want in advance. 34. I am grateful for understanding the simplicity and ease of using the Law of Attraction. 35. I am grateful for all the people who visit my blog, leave gratitude donations and purchase my OMT program. 36. I am grateful for the calming effect writing the 'gratitude list' gives me. 37. I am grateful for PJ. 38. I am grateful for Peggle and Wii 39 I am grateful for my walking exercise. 40. I am grateful that I can eat what I want. 41. I am grateful that I no longer smoke. 42. I am grateful that my body heals fast and I have a strong immune system. 43. I am grateful that I live in harmony with the woman I love. 44. I am grateful that I was able to turn my life around. 45. I am grateful for the money I have. 46. I am grateful for the freedom to do the work I love. 47. I am grateful for my ability to swim. 48. I am grateful for strangers treating me like friends they know. 49. I am grateful for electricity to run my air conditioners. 50. I am grateful for the Secret to You video up on this blog. 51. I am grateful for the classy actress Sandra Bullock. 52. I am grateful for inspiring feel good movies. 53. I am grateful for Meryl Streep's acting abilities. 54. I am grateful Jack Benny, Dean Martin, Bob Hope, Johnny Carson to name a few. 55. I am grateful for singers who move my emotions and inspire me. 56. I am grateful for Denzel Washington 57. I am grateful for Coke Cola. 58. I am grateful for good service and friendly wait people. 59. I am grateful for people who appreciate my business 60. I am grateful for Aldi's Chicken Salad. 61. I am grateful that the car was invented. 62. I am grateful for people who are in business to serve others. 63. I am grateful for good products and services. 64. I am grateful for fair prices. 65. I am grateful for people with integrity. 66. I am grateful for people who quietly do good behind the scenes. 67. I am grateful for Millie giving me a home when I was homeless. 68. I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to start over after screwing up. 69. I am grateful for the great life I am living. 70. I am grateful for the opportunity to travel. 71. I am grateful my daughter and family are coming to visit me this summer. 72. I am grateful, in my own way, I can make Vona's life easier. 73. I am grateful Vona appreciates and loves me. 74. I am grateful Vona is not jealous and trust me. 75. I am grateful Vona accepts my women friends and clients. 76. I am grateful for new born babies. 77. I am grateful for the progress medical science has made. 78. I am grateful that I live in a 'user friendly' universe. 79. I am grateful for the house I live in. 80. I am grateful for my yard. 81. I am grateful for the store location I am renting. 82. I am grateful for the lady who bought the bedroom furniture the other day. 83. I am grateful when I can make feel good. 84. I am grateful for the car dealership that repairs my cars. 85. I am grateful for people who throw smiles my way. 86. I am grateful to be able to help the homeless from time to time. 87. I am grateful when I can encourage people. 88. I am grateful for the good jobs I have had done through the years. 89. I am grateful for my positive attitude. 90. I am grateful to be grateful and the good feelings it gives me. 91. I am grateful for this day. 92. I am grateful for my mom and dad. 93. I am grateful for all the good things they did for me. 94. I am grateful for the generous people in my life. 95. I am grateful for the funny jokes that make me laugh. 96. I am grateful that life keeps getting better and better. 97. I am grateful that I feel good. 98. I am grateful for an open mind and laid back attitude. 99. I am grateful for my fingers and toes. 100. I am grateful for completing this list today.